good looks

beastmode1er

hey i have a 02 civic ex and i was wondering what are some things i can put on it for apperance such as a lip side skirts or even lowering it, any help is appreciated

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You could buy and install a lip kit.

Or lower it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Guys this is the tech section, not off-topic. Let's try to be helpful.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We are trying to be helpful!

This has been asked before many times. A simple search would prevent pointless threads...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stickers!

nahh but really just look around some magazines, online pics, threads, etc. Find some inspiration. Find out what you look for in a car. Do you like lip kits? Spoilers? LED's? What kind of wheels? Etc.

Good luck and let us know the route you decide to go and maybe even post up some pics :D

2000HondaCivic

i think its all up to what you feel would look good on your car.....look around online or just check out what other people have done with their cars on here, but when it coes down to it everyone has a different opinion on what looks good so its really up to you

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks are really an individual thing. Nobody on here can tell you what will make your car look good, because we all have very different opinions of what good looks like. You have many options, but you'll need to look at pictures of civics who have these things done to them in order to see if you like them or not. Some things to look into

-Lips / Lip Kits
-Body Kits
-Lowering (you'll probably want to lower when you put a kit on)
-Rims/Tires (a low profile tire often looks good to people)
-Fenders
-Hood
-Spoiler / Wing
-Headlights/taillights
-Lighting (Usually neon, but make sure you double check the law around you)
-Interior stuff (changing the felt, or adding carbon fiber accents, seats, pedals, steering wheel, shift knob, etc)
-Engine bag styff (wire ties, caps, valve covers, etc)
-Sound related improvements (sometimes a nice subwoofer/amp setup improves the looks)
-etc...

There's really a lot that can be done. Of the things I listed, some people think some of those look good awful, others will think they look good. Look at parts stores, then try to google pictures of cars with those parts on them.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's your car so do what YOU want to do. Start looking around on this forum and anywhere else you can find pictures of your car. Form some opinions of what you think looks good, and go out and buy it.

I would start out with lowering the car first off, everything simply looks better if you're lowered. Also most mods look a little off when the car is stock height.

Mrod209

To make it look nicer.
Well what I did.
I bought some drag wheels, Megan racing coilovers, broadway mirror, hid's, fogs, a tow hook, window visors, etc.
It all depends how u want it to be.