goodbye norcal.........

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...... and hello sunny southern california! 8) you guys can keep your shitty ass cold weather....... i'm going home. :lol:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you live down here?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF u talkin about Andy? Last time I was there I froze my ass off.....

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, peace out Andy, it was cool meeting you on saturday night =)

You are the Terminator.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bye!

it's not even that cold here hehe. my sis is in san diego atm and she says it's cold there....yeah right lol. it was 60 or something hehe

diamond bar? i know peeps who live there

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya, im from diamond bar..... it's probably madd cold down there, but it's super-MADD cold up here...... anywayz, i'll be back in time for my berfday. gotta go.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by O.Z Chi
LMAO!!!!
Lol, not to many people understand that or get it. But the ones who do usually do laugh thier ass off ;)

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GET THE F OUT....haha jk take care mang, let us know when u visit...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Team 4R
anywayz, i'll be back in time for my berfday. gotta go.
Originally posted by SS_DarkCivic
GET THE F OUT....haha jk take care mang, let us know when u visit...
marco you need to learn to read dawg, he's gonna be back.. he's just goin back home for the holidays, he's not leaving for good (yet anyways. . .)

have fun down in socal andy! :hi:

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
marco you need to learn to read dawg, he's gonna be back.. he's just goin back home for the holidays, he's not leaving for good (yet anyways. . .)

have fun down in socal andy! :hi:
actually mr. english teacher he said he be back in time for his bday, do i know his bday...nooooo...so there

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SS_DarkCivic
actually mr. english teacher he said he be back in time for his bday, do i know his bday...nooooo...so there
hehe actually all you had to do is click his "profile" and his bday is listed in there... thanks for learning in SeanJohn180tizzle's class my nizzle :hi:

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Teacher SeanJohn1802
Hey you over there with the braids.......What do you want to be when you grow up?
<-I want to be a mutha f**kin hustler.......you better ask somebody!

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
hehe actually all you had to do is click his "profile" and his bday is listed in there... thanks for learning in SeanJohn180tizzle's class my nizzle :hi:
Damnit im lazy though

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well....... it was madd windy the first day i was here, but the breeze went away and now it is just warm.... i packed hella sweaters and beanies and pants, now im working on my car at night in shorts and a t-shirt...... ahhhhhh, sunny southern california. you valley folks haven't got anything on us...... 8) see you monday.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its rainin up here man ... oh well its all good at least it didnt rain for our vacaville meet.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Team 4R
well....... it was madd windy the first day i was here, but the breeze went away and now it is just warm.... i packed hella sweaters and beanies and pants, now im working on my car at night in shorts and a t-shirt...... ahhhhhh, sunny southern california. you valley folks haven't got anything on us...... 8) see you monday.
actually South Sac ownz the world

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CRAP!! i didnt know you left, i keep getting lazy on calling you to check my valves, my valves are tapping really loud now, i can hear it from inside, and standing outside, and its even louder when i pop up the hood. its not hella loud, but its louder then normal and its noticable. this sux, im to broke to take it to honda, plus they charge a grip, last time i ask, i think it was $150.