Goodies

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm, i don't know dude, that still sounds weird, is ur interior rattling alot?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heh you have that radio turned up enough?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i know, it was loud as f**k

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well last nite on the way home driving down the hwy my car decided to go into limp mode
car stopped movin until it was under 4k and wouldnt go above it the rest of the way home
i have a cel and have been throwing cels for running rich and misfire in all 4 cylinders
this is more than likely from the cam and i have been goin and clearin the codes

but then i went out again last nite and i still had the cel but it was out of limp mode
i havent been to the parts store to have the codes read yet though
but more than likely its the same 2 codes

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just got the cel checked and its from fuel managment this time
man i need a tune

bilal

5+ Year Member
Dears,

I've Honda Civic vti 2003 (Automatic). Can somebody tell me that is it possible for me to access my car's ECU through my LAPTOP if I get the software installed in it ?

I am asking this because few days back, engine check light appeared. I took the car to a mechanic. He told me after analyzing it with a scanner, that the PCM is not working. Now I am confused that how is it possible that PCM is not working but rest of the systems are working fine.

Thanks in advance.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bilal: Go away.

Jonathon: I really think you should stop driving your car until you get a tune. Sounds like you could be having more problems than going into limp mode if you keep at it this way. Youve already done a lot of work, dont start doing a lot of damage.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i just started a new job and im out of town right now for the job so its parked and im probably to gonna have to drive it for this job. boss picks me up in the company truck :cool:

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol
it seems to be fine now
the cel cleared itself

idk whats happening with the oil though