got a 3g civic or 1g crx?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
their database appears to be down atm... how you been melt?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight finally stopped being unemployed and got out of my parents house again last week.... got a friend working on gettin me a job in the phoenix area though which will be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well s**t that would be sweet dude. i recently bought a condo out in mesa, az for real cheap. 2bed 2bath, gated community, and i need a roommate. rent would be ridiculously cheap so if you end up landing that job, moving out here, and need a place to live then im your man.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use CRXcommunity for most of my direct questions

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually, that forum is alwas refered when someone somes in with somehting older than a 4th gen. I have a profile on there but I haven't been on there like in 5yrs.

I'll sticky this tho because they come around every so often.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well s**t that would be sweet dude. i recently bought a condo out in mesa, az for real cheap. 2bed 2bath, gated community, and i need a roommate. rent would be ridiculously cheap so if you end up landing that job, moving out here, and need a place to live then im your man.
ill keep you posted

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
their database appears to be down atm... how you been melt?
??? when was this? last time we were down was last summer for a day or two while we updated our servers. either way redpepperracing.com is the spot for 1/3g owners :D