15+ Year Member
link doesnt work

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Wow that looks like s***. There's no way I'd ruin my body w/ something that poor quality and choice of tat. Lemme guess...you're going to love Domo and Honda when you're 80, right?

Nice back acne.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow that looks like s***. There's no way I'd ruin my body w/ something that poor quality and choice of tat. Lemme guess...you're going to love Domo and Honda when you're 80, right?

Nice back acne.
You've become one of my favorites. Hahaha:lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You've become one of my favorites. Hahaha:lol:
I'm waiting for the post 'fuk tha haterz, shitz legit, ya'll is just jealooouuus!' or woe is meee blah blah blah

Decipher

Registered VIP
LOL I'm so retarded. I kept saying aloud, what's back_____nee? backnee...backnee...OH back+acne=backnee. I'm special :D
It would've helped if I had spelled it right... my fingers just get so excited when I'm trying to insult somebody!

Seriously though... to the OP: like so many of us say about cars on here "as long as you like it..." But if you're asking for comments and opinions... it looks like s**t.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Nice man,I remember wen I got the android tatt my gf almost killed me lol...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
no like i said all comments welcome so if haters gonna hate so be it i know its not the best tattoo it was free and it was to better the skills of my friend. Its all good though to the 50 year old lady dont quite know her name but obviously u like hondas and ur old enough to be my mom. I can tell u have a never ending menstral cycle because ur always a b***h. but anyways i cant get mad cause i did say all comments welcome

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
thanks jose and i still gotta color it in. imma add more to the picture aswell kinda like stickerbomb my body lol. or as wiz khalifa says ink my whole body i dont give a mothafuck.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no like i said all comments welcome so if haters gonna hate so be it i know its not the best tattoo it was free and it was to better the skills of my friend. Its all good though to the 50 year old lady dont quite know her name but obviously u like hondas and ur old enough to be my mom. I can tell u have a never ending menstral cycle because ur always a b****. but anyways i cant get mad cause i did say all comments welcome
There you go Kelly =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no like i said all comments welcome so if haters gonna hate so be it i know its not the best tattoo it was free and it was to better the skills of my friend. Its all good though to the 50 year old lady dont quite know her name but obviously u like hondas and ur old enough to be my mom. I can tell u have a never ending menstral cycle because ur always a b****. but anyways i cant get mad cause i did say all comments welcome
Hey...truth hurts. Least I'm not trying to get back a girl you seemed to do wrong with or whatever, and are always crying and saying FML, smoke weed all the time, and have nothing better to do than donate skin to a friend who shouldn't be an 'artist'. Also sitting on FB talking smack about a girl you've never met. :lol:

If you think I'm 50, or that was your attempt at me...F*CK I look GOOD for 50!! I'm a b**** to dumb peoples. :thumbs up

I love how the ladies are the ones giving their opinions first :rolf:
IKR?! Pretty sad.
There you go Kelly =)
dooooooooone girrrrl