got a new paintball gun :) anyone else play?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not top of the line or nuthin, but i just bought my spyder tlx.

So anyone play?? Where are the good fields around here?

not the exact pic, but thats what i bought

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im gonna try it for the first time this summer... my girls got me somne stuff for x-mas

but for what your really askin, yes i will shot you je :hi:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah yeah right, well we should get a NW game going. I think Todd paintball's too, not sure

importlegions

1 god, 1 life,1 choice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol my dad has a evolution autocoker by smart parts, and he just picked up a matrix gun, i forget the name but it was like 1600$, i really hvent played in a year or two, all my money goes to my car

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanted an autococker soooo bad! just too expensive

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matt sucks at paintball, hides behind a cable wheel or a barrel to much lol

importlegions

1 god, 1 life,1 choice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i f**ked u up james, ne way i used to be into speedball alot, i used a WGP cocker that was modded

Kizzao

AWD?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k you guys got a high tolerance for pain.. I got shot once in my life and I was done..... but i was fun blasting people... especially if you dont like them and you're on the same team

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matt is a pussy *importlegions * he lays on the ground behind the cable spools or w/e they are calld and when u run down to the end of the feild he pops his head out and shoots you , and his gun has way more distance / accuracy

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paintball is awesome. I haven't played in a while as it's hard to get all of my buddies together w/ our busy lives.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a couple of air soft guns. Kizzao, you remember Halloween...Hehehehe :lol:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey hey, I use to play paintball, had a couple angels and i built 2 of my own autocockers.... I dont even know if those are good anymore lol. I played in the Pan Am circuit for 2 years can in 99 and 2000 5man and 10man, before that i plated for like 3 or 4 years. s**t was fun but i had to give it up for more important things.

Here was my last project that I built. I used it in 2 tournaments before i sold it for 1,500.00 It was my master piece lol. It was before all that E-Cocker s**t, i never liked those. I prefered my own mechanical tuning.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice.. I have an X-TRA with e-marker trigger frame, freak barrel, and halo hopper.. lol.. put to shame..

Kizzao

AWD?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sory starla i wasnt there.. I was at the party after that.. ya know the one where I got swiftered in the eye...god that sucked

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i actually traded my tlx for the spyder imagine, its a bad ass gun, just got to test it out today =)

VTECDreaMs

VRR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know this is in the wrong section or whatever BUT... it is talking about paintball. My brothers got a Freak Factory Impulse with a cricket board for sale. If anyones interested let me know. Offers are :thumbs up
Thanks a lot.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Pfft, real guns are better.
agreed, but a lot of people get mad when you start shooting people with real guns, j/k

I skeet/target shoot and play a little paintball here and there, I got a crappy DragunFire LED gun, drop kit, teardrop barrel, just basic stuff.

Oh and i also have a thing for Potato Guns, i currently have 6 in my garage, 1 in my dorm, one in the car, and a bunch of others i've given out as gifts, one runs on compressed air and shoots over 2 football fields, and the others are either hairspray/ other aresol, propane, or acedalyne. yeah i kow i messed up the spelling of most of them