Got Rims need Help

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok I got me some Rims: ADR Sokudo 17" Gunmetal.

I would like some help picking out tires and lug nuts and also the air valve.

I need some tires that have good traction in dry as well as wet conditions. I want them to be comfy and quiet and to last for a while.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, first thing's first... that tire you just described... is a dream.

Here's why:
*tires with good traction in dry weather usually don't fare so well in wet weather because specific tread patterns are designed with certain weather in mind. All season radials do decent in all types of weather, however, do no excel in any particular category.
*comfy and quiet usually equates to soft rubber compound. soft rubber compound always, and yes, I said always means poor treadwear. The softer the rubber, the better the grip in dry weather and the quicker they're wear under normal driving conditions.

It sounds to me like you need a high performance summer tire like a Toyo Proxes FZ4 or a Yoko AVS ES100 or even a Falken Ziex ZE512 (if you're on a budget). The Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s are also an option.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its also a 17" rim, so unless you want some heavy 4x4 action your not puttin g massive tures on...
so i'm sure comfy and quiet is out of the question, not entirely but mostly due to less rubber / sidewall correct?
i'm sure your not putting donuts on your 17's... your most likely puttin 205/40/17" like i will be going...
looks awesome, but not alot of rubber...
like i have been flamed on, 17" = style over comfort... oh wells... lol

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just ordered some Gorilla Lug nuts from summit racing (those bastards charge $9 handling fee). Now all I need is the tire where is the cheapest place to get them?