got some kenwood 12's

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyways, one of my kicker comps blew so i found someone selling 2 kenwood 12's for $100 ... at first i was a bit sceptical but after hooking em up and hearing them before i bought them, i was confident they were not blown and sounded good. Once i got home i took them out of the shitty box the guy gave me with them and put them into the nice box i had my kickers in. needless to say, these hit a LOT harder than my kickers did ... i am truly suprised by the quality of the sound on these, and glad i made this purchase.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
make one of those fiberglass speaker holding pod things.. you know what Im saying. It so easy to make a custom speaker thing.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah im pretty happy with the box i have ... i aint tryin to have a show car and most people dont even see the trunk so its coo.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats, Melt! :thumbs up Gettin' me a sub soon too. 2 12's must be really *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING* !!

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm if anyone gets subs go on ebay also, they had $150 subs for like $40, Ebay is the best ever!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, so you like those huh?? s**t that suprises me, i never heard good or bad about them..

nice pick up

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those blue kenwoods kick HELLA hard, and are relatively well pricedand to get 2 for 100 bucks is a defienent steal, conrats

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i talked to my friend who is more into car audio than i am and he said new these subs go for over $100 each ... so i made a pretty damn good purchase.

young talentz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice melt im gettin a 12 in sub soon lol 500 watt sub and 240 watt amp pioneer all around
im on a budget

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not buy a little smaller sub, and a little bigger amp? and spend the same as the 500 watt sub??