***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
see i was using my jedi mind tricks you guys, you guys are so easily manipulated lol

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We are an IT company who can't keep their exchange server up WTF

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The motor was maybe 3 years. JDM my ass. haha.
But yeah, most likely gonna sell it. Unfortunately. I feel like its time to get something different, something RWD and sexy. Like an older IS300. ;)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice rich good luck with the car hunting man

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing but scammers on C/L.. its always the same MO.. A girl with a cry me a river story...
Hello,
I'm Rebecca,let me know if you're still interested.My car is a 2004 Infinity G35,with 26,881 miles,never been involved in a accident, no damage, no scratch, no rust and i can say that this car is in perfect condition and you will love it if you will decide to move forward.All documents, including owner's manual, clear title and a bill of sale will be provided along with the car. The price is not negotiable $4000 firm,I sell at this price because I just finished the divorce with my husband. Since the divorce is final, I own this car,but i don't have a driver license and i don't need the car.We will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete the sale. If you are interested and you have the funds available, email me your full name and address.

The car is at the shipping company,in Florida,crated and waiting for delivery.You will have 5 days, from the time you receive the car, to inspect and test drive it and decide if you want to keep it or not.If by any reason, you will not be satisfied, you will return the car to shipping company with no expense.You will receive the car with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, user’s manual, insurance etc).If you are interested and want to move forward please send me your full name, address and I will initiate the transaction. Once that is done, you will be informed in the next 24 hours upon all the details of the transaction (terms, buyer protection coverage, payment instructions, invoice for the purchase).
Thanks

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate CL for this reason but you have to bear with it and it can work for you, I bought my 10AE and sold it through CL

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just wont buy a car from out of state of C/L.. Picked up my DSLR of C/l..Awesome..

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i was shocked dude bought mine from Tulsa that way, i don't think I could do that.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
500 miles is my limit, in case i have to shank some one..

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mhm, drove to Omaha, Nebraska for state soccer. Our soccer team is ranked 4th nationally so I thought I'd go.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok i know this is old but in the past I wasn't able to make her spin either direction, today I can, it's crazy

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
500 miles is my limit, in case i have to shank some one..
local CL ftw, god when I tried selling my car on there it was a nightmare. I sold it to the first white kid I found, all the voicemails I received we're hilarious. I have nothing against hmong people but they need to learn to annunciate. Did they really expect me to call back when their name is "mumble mumble thang mang shengis mumble mumble"

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO!!!

Maybe that's why i didn't put my phone number in the ad just my email.