post pics when u get him? back

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it looks like a storm is brewing here in chicago it's damn gloomy outside right now

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Hector and Shane! Ya'll know how long I've been wanting to do this.

Keeping it white. If I wanted show car quality it would be $5k out the door and that's just for the exterior. We all know my car is not even worth $3k as it sits. What's the point of dumping all that money into a paint job? Only has 5 mild dings on the body and no rust. I took off most of the parts and drove it in. $1200 out the door with quality work. Took it to the same guys that painted the red hatchie but this time I wanted MORE than a stage one paint and clear coat for the white hatchie.
Where is this place at? by taking off most of the parts, do you mean fenders and bumpers, ect? this would bring down labor cost, and either way it has to be done right?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where is this place at? by taking off most of the parts, do you mean fenders and bumpers, ect? this would bring down labor cost, and either way it has to be done right?
I'll disclose the location and the name of the company after I get my car back. I took certain parts off myself just to save time. Not to save money. The reputible autobody companies expect too much and pay attention to detail. I just want a decent paint job for now rather than the flat primered white I've had the last 6 years.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
rusty cage ftmfw, that game was the s**t (for PC)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

wadup tho?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ppppsshhh f**k those games dr. mario tetris was the bomb

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ah so ah, what's everyone's favorite sport? not including motor-sports

I love basketball, football, and futbol.

Verwah

Custom User Title
Registered VIP
Tennis. I was varsity back in highschool. Its by far my best sport. But I do fun bar league stuff with friends. Darts, volleyball, even a little golf.

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
futbol, football, lacrosse, basketball

Dart league was by far my favorite bar related organized sport...im awful at pool

cars trump all tho :lol:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
golf an bowling. not the best at golf but carry an average of like 3-8 over par on a round of 18. bowling when I was in league, average was 244.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word son. pool's a hard one, but very fun to play.

oh man, bowling is another good one.. i was learing how to hook the ball. buddy of mine can make the ball ride the edge and then hook in, but for some reason it hooks too fast and ends up going in the apposite gutter.

Bheims

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow thats awesome, u ever gotten an official handicap? 3-8 over is crazy good, im at like 10-15 over on average.