***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 door cars, 4 point harness, racing seats and f**king -6 degree weather piss me off so much. i was at the mall today trying to hurry up and get in my car i got in hit my ass on the sides of my seat sat on the buckle for my harness and once i was strapped in...i relized i couldnt reach the f**king door. BLAH! i hate this weather

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chadi said:
so justin, how was the party? any pics for us?

Nope no pics. It was the greatest! Let see we had a limo that got a flat so we got to upgrade to the party bus for free. then we spent all night at the strip club. i cant believe how many boobies i got smacked up agaisnt my face!! plus a stripper ripped my under wear and pulled the elastic up to my head. i can take a picture of my shorts if you want. dont worry they are clean.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
Nope no pics. It was the greatest! Let see we had a limo that got a flat so we got to upgrade to the party bus for free. then we spent all night at the strip club. i cant believe how many boobies i got smacked up agaisnt my face!! plus a stripper ripped my under wear and pulled the elastic up to my head. i can take a picture of my shorts if you want. dont worry they are clean.
That had to be funny as hell to have seen in person, lmao.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so yesterday evening i was in madison for a couple of hours....and as i pull into the gas station, i hit a pothole and my bumper just about tore off...i dislike madison...or atleast that gas station...its the one where you exit to token creek/ 51 /stoughton off of 94...that travel center gas station place...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clifford_05 said:
That had to be funny as hell to have seen in person, lmao.
s**t i saw that happen to him about 2 weeks ago! now that was funny, ive never seen justin smile so much.....

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chadi said:
so yesterday evening i was in madison for a couple of hours....and as i pull into the gas station, i hit a pothole and my bumper just about tore off...i dislike madison...or atleast that gas station...its the one where you exit to token creek/ 51 /stoughton off of 94...that travel center gas station place...

Madison has some shitty roads fo sho.....

chadi you should hit up some tunner shops down there and see what they got.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, that f**ken snow ownd me.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chadi said:

You must be talking about the TA. i pass by there everyday. ANd yes the entry way right off the highway is brutal!

And there arent really any tuner shops in Madison that are really worth hitting up.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anonmassive said:
s**t i saw that happen to him about 2 weeks ago! now that was funny, ive never seen justin smile so much.....
lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shu up Tony! My boxers didnt get ripped then. BUt i did see some boobs. But anyways 1 week from this Saturday. And I think im kind of getting nervous.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
Shu up Tony! My boxers didnt get ripped then. BUt i did see some boobs. But anyways 1 week from this Saturday. And I think im kind of getting nervous.
nuttin to get nervous about man. before you know it you'll be drinkin, dancing, and eating some cake. then once its all said and done, you'll be saying, "damn, its over already" lol

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im looking forward to the relaxing afterwards.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
i'd be nervous as hell........

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should all get together in this spot and take some pictures..........

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
man, that f**ken snow ownd me.
i hear ya, 3.5 hours for a 1 hour commute.......NOT FUN!

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anonmassive said:
we should all get together in this spot and take some pictures..........

That would be an AWESOME place for a photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a little far for me though.