***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I really don't want you posting Miatas until you do something with yours.. You're l33t alignment doesn't count :lol:

PS. that one looks pretty sick

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really don't you posting Miatas until you do something with yours.. You're l33t alignment doesn't count :lol:

PS. that one looks pretty sick
only thing holding me back is $ and a wintercar/garage

so bite me :D

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
atleast lower the poor car..

can you watch youtube vids at work? I posted up a sweet vid last night on my blog. Viper Vs. Porsche.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, that miata looks good.

so, i just got a lifetime alignment at firestone. $130.00. The store manager said as long as i own the car i can take it in for an alignment as much as i want. I can go tomorrow if i wanted to he said. Cool thing is that im going to get new tires soon, so i can go an align it. When i replaced the coilovers, i'll take it again, and so on.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn that miata is sick, if I own a miata that would be the direction my miata would look like

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
atleast lower the poor car..

can you watch youtube vids at work? I posted up a sweet vid last night on my blog. Viper Vs. Porsche.
I will but that whole $ thing gets in the way, and the whole what to do come winter poses a problem.

Honestly if my car was dropped I wouldn't of been able to hit those country backroads as hard as I did.... I will happen maybe July, so get off my back!

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm not pissy at all bro =)
just making sure.. someone on another board pushed me a bit too far with his BS about my wheels a few weeks back. things get lost in translation on the intrawebz..

check the vid on my blog.. it'll keep you entertained for 10mins lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come on now, ninja!

how about them denver nuggets huh???

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They're alright.. just need to do alot of work on them to make them look decent IMO.

basketball season is done for me.. once the Bulls lost, I stopped watching lol

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks brian =) check out the left-most wrist ;)

The one with the marijuana leaf bracelet better be a guy, them arms hairy as hell. lol

only thing holding me back is $ and a wintercar/garage

so bite me :D
Same here.... damn money.

Well, i turned 18 yesterday, yay me. I went to an appointment with my lawyer 2 days ago, she said she is goign to get me court suppervision, and quoted everything to be around ~ $500. + $300/case lawyer fees.

I got my Illinois license yesterday, got 100% on written, eye, and driving tests. :D

And now i need to find like 3 more jobs, even thought i got a small raise at GameStop ( now a staggering $8.16/hr ) i need to find something new so i can pay all this s**t, and after that, lower my damn car.

So how is everyone?