***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome! Account still works. Haven't been on this for so long. Just droppin by to holla and show that I still exist. lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Awesome! Account still works. Haven't been on this for so long. Just droppin by to holla and show that I still exist. lol
inspired by facebook? OGs IN THE HOUSE!!

Emeritus

Emeritus
I have no idea where to post a question on this board, so here goes:

I bought and am the original owner of an early-production 2006 Civic LX sedan now with 30,000 miles. Always garaged, and almost always driven in town in good weather. No body or interior damage, never in a flood.

Suddenly, the headliner has just separated and is hanging although still attached on the edges and around the hangdles and light. WHY did this fail?

How/where to fix it? (My zip is 33477 - Jupiter, FL) Of course, my dealer, Ed Morse Honda of Riveira Beach FL 33404 has "never heard of any such failures" and the repair will cost about "$800". I could really use some good advice about now.

If many such failures are known, I could go to Honda USA and... Any ideas? Thank you.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello, my name is tonyM and I am new here.......

You guys LOVE the vtak?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh well hello there thread of mass subjects. I have not missed your clutter of boyish non-sense. :lol:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Icant believe this damn thread is still here.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should all let this thread die a peaceful death.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp, I'm officially lost. Please fill me in.

I guess I'll go dig up old OT threads so the noobs know what a search button is and can relate. :lol: