Great Skyline vid compelation

2000civicracer

Looking for a Civic Again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAA got to love the good old skyline o yea does anyone know which one of the skylines is rear wheel drive they where doing those burnouts and i always thought that all skylines where all wheel drive

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HS-POKEY said:
link no worky bro
what internet browser are you using?
i was using mozilla and it wouldnt work so i hadda use IE

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was an awesome vidoe, nice find....it would of been 100% perfect had it not shown the 2F2F "skyline" picture, and that gay computer animated r34 getting chased sequence....other than that, it was great

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
2000civicracer said:
WWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAA got to love the good old skyline o yea does anyone know which one of the skylines is rear wheel drive they where doing those burnouts and i always thought that all skylines where all wheel drive
i think only GT-R and GTS4 trim skylines are awd.

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R33 GTS-T, R34 GT-T, R32 GTS-S and all hte non turbo skylines are RWD..... Only GTR's are AWD... bascially any skyline with an RB25DET or an RB20DET or RB25DE or RB20DE (i'm only talkin bout R32 and up by the way... since no ones seems to talk bout the ones before them)

edit: but then again, some people convert their GTR's to RWD for drifting n crap (ie: Blitz's 4 Door GTR drifter)

Last edited:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
PANGES said:
R33 GTS-T, R34 GT-T, R32 GTS-S and all hte non turbo skylines are RWD..... Only GTR's are AWD... bascially any skyline with an RB25DET or an RB20DET or RB25DE or RB20DE (i'm only talkin bout R32 and up by the way... since no ones seems to talk bout the ones before them)

edit: but then again, some people convert their GTR's to RWD for drifting n crap (ie: Blitz's 4 Door GTR drifter)
don't forget the GTS4, they are awd as well

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weird... mozilla wants to dl it as a text file

i thought i read somewhere that it wasnt very difficult to make a awd skyline into rwd, like disconnecting some wires or some s**t

edit: w0ot 300, im catchin up anf =) =) =) j/k

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Akuma said:
weird... mozilla wants to dl it as a text file

i thought i read somewhere that it wasnt very difficult to make a awd skyline into rwd, like disconnecting some wires or some s**t

edit: w0ot 300, im catchin up anf =) =) =) j/k
would it just involve adjusting the differential bias?

Tommy Pickles

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skylines aren't full-time awd. Torque is only transferred to the front wheels when there is a loss of traction with the rear wheels--most of the time the cars operate like a normal Front-Engine-Rear-Drive vehicle. However, they do huge smokey burnouts quite often. Audi's TT is almost the exact opposite, most of the time only the front wheels are doing the driving.

BTW, cool vid. Does anybody know what's that song, the first one?

Last edited:

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skylines are killer....anyways anyone see the trd decal on the high octane gtr?

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mang the Vid is awesome. I think the Skyline and the NSX are the most beutiful cars ever.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The ER34s dominate all.

I wish there were some KPGC10s thrown in the mixer.