Great wheel cleaner with outstanding results. Check it out!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I try not to use spray tire shines. In the event I do, I spray it into a cloth, then wipe it on the tires. I really dont' need to put sticky oil all over my paint right after cleaning a car.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

mattvivsound, Eizett doesn't formulate wax in the wheel cleaner, but they do make wax on there line as well. I got bought these at Detailerdomain.com. I found these at 6speedonline.com and these guys are serious when it comes to car detailing. Their car worth more than ours. haha Well

knightxrider1,
Hahaha, Falken is a great brand, but I don't think they are that expensive are they? I don't know, I use to have a friend work manage Auto Sound and Sport in Daily city, CA, but hes retired from them. He was the one who help me out on these set. Thanks to him... A lot. They are great tires and I love them. I think there other brand that cost more than Falken.

NOFX, Yea, some chemical can burn hard on my hands like Meguires Wheel cleaner.

Genuine Rolla, Thanks for the pics, I keep out on thesse for my next buy.

to guys.... Looks like a lot of people use simple green and seem great, I buy them next time if I remember.

henkz0r

Unobtanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live and swear by Mighty Boss.. It's made local to me in TN, so it might be difficult for you guys to get a hold of, but they do ship. It's a bit more pricey than Simple Green, but works a lot more effectively. It smells better and is even less corrosive than Simple Green. I use it for laundry, car parts, bathroom cleaning, and washing the dog. It has been the best thing I've found for cleaning off crusty bug guts.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh. I see. Got a weblink to it?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That instant spray doesn't go everywhere. Its very nice and directional.