Gsr fats on my ej8

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will gsr fats 5 fit on my 1998 civic ex with no modifications?

This guy wants to trade me his polishes gar fat 5 with polish center caps with good tire with newer honcok tires for my hx with new tires.

Is that a good deal. Because. I can't get my hx rims to fit without spacers.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes they will fit.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HX Wheels are all around MUCH better looking wheels. PERIOD. But since you cant make them fit... just get the fat fives.... they are ugly though.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ew. If you REALLY want to trade, try to have throw cash on top.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay I. Didn't trade them. I made them fit but they still have that loudish wind noise coming from the wheels like when I had washer as spacers. I grinded down the cailper to get them to fit. Any thought why it would make loud windy noise. It's okay at like 10-25 mph but still stay loud at higher speeds.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
okay I. Didn't trade them. I made them fit but they still have that loudish wind noise coming from the wheels like when I had washer as spacers. I grinded down the cailper to get them to fit. Any thought why it would make loud windy noise. It's okay at like 10-25 mph but still stay loud at higher speeds.
Your car is trying to fly..it seems...

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hx's are better imo. Just polish them and be satisfied all over again with your rims.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is it bent or anything like that?
i know rota c8's have the same design-ish w the spokes. and they make that noise.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it bent or anything like that?
i know rota c8's have the same design-ish w the spokes. and they make that noise.
uhmm I dont think they are bent. they dont look bent at all. they are clean with no marks or nothing. the c8 made nosies like they?

I check if its scratches anything and it doesnt. I check my lugs and they are not getting loosen so I was thinking the noise might be normal.

it sounds like the rims are turning really fast and thats why its loud but its not.

I just want to know if its normal or not because i dont want to drive on them if they are bad.

I know some people on here has HX wheels on their EX