GSR Kill!!!

2.0crx

5+ Year Member
Ok, so I was outside my friends house and a kid i know pulls up with his 95' GSR ( GSR= i/h/e ) and ask when are we gonna run em,( my car=91' hatch w/b18a swap i/h/e underdrive pulley, chipped ecu ) I only have 1 point on my license and was debating if its worth it, well i decide a mile outside of town would be safe. we go out there and his boy jumps out and flags us i take em i first by about a car(falken azneis grab nicely :lol: ) and pull about another car in 2nd and i was expecting him to come back on me a lil in 3rd but i still pulled almost half a car still. went into 4th and he flashed his lights at me lettin me know hes done. so of course we stop turn around and he wants to run em again, why not..............i let him honk and we go i pulled about the same in first and just a lil in 2nd, BUT I MISS 3rd TWICE!!!!! cant piss a guy off more than that, well he ended up taking me by about 2 cars...........i took him by more than i thought i would. sorry i just had to announce it.......next victim is goning to be RSX type S and 06' Si........i'll post how those races turn out.........

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ever been to ther track??
How fast are you running?
Good Kill

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck racing the type-s and the new si they're gonna rip you a new ass hole up top. your only advantage on those two is your light weight chassis.

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
somejaykid said:
good luck racing the type-s and the new si they're gonna rip you a new ass hole up top. your only advantage on those two is your light weight chassis.
yeah DC2 GSRs run about a half second slower than the RSX-S and FG2 Si in th 1/4, but hey at least you'll have some fun and gain experience ;)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice kill but if you think you're gonna take down a Type-S or an Si you're sorely mistaken.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm still surprised that a B18a in a crx still takes down a DC2 gsr..
not to say it can't happen, but i'd bet alot of that is driver... or lack of..

regardless, still feels good to take down a faster car..

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend has a 97 civic with gsr ..jdm....b18c.....i/h/e......straight raped a 06 si....3 times.....first 2 by 2 cars....and the third...gave the si a car and the kick......and waxed by about a car....

ek4coupe

5+ Year Member
My friend has a 06 si and he runs mid 15's. VTEC is crazy in that car. I have a 98dx w/ls swap and I can probably hold my own against him. It really depends on the driver. I had a 93 civic w/gsr swap and ran 16.8, 17.1, and 17.3. Then I bought coilovers (i had neuspeed springs and kyb gr2 struts {they suck}. After the coilovers I ran 14.8 and my clutch was bad and the motor needed piston rings. It's amazing what a couple parts can do. Suspension means ALOT!!!!

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic98turbo said:
my friend has a 97 civic with gsr ..jdm....b18c.....i/h/e......straight raped a 06 si....3 times.....first 2 by 2 cars....and the third...gave the si a car and the kick......and waxed by about a car....
wow....very........cool....I.....wish.......you.....would.....learn.....how......to.....write.......sentences.....