h22 hatch dead

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BAD NEWS!!!! the daily driver is dead. I was hit by a dumb ass in his mustang
. Then the fawker fled the scene of the accident. The car has been totaled. I will post pics when I get a chance. In search of a new daily driver.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro that sucks ass!! Did they ever catch that fool???

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why people always hatin on boricuas??? u got a nice car, and then some a$$hole gotta come and fuk it up for you. im gettin those fukin bars in my new truck to avoid getting so much body damage if that were to happen to me again.

bloodyadobokid

Rock and Roll Friendly
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guy can go to prison for a hit and run. Hope he gets caught.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am planning to buy back my ride and take the motor out. then i am going to try to buy this ride from a local person.

this is what he posted on it

the mods:
its a 92 cx hatch, kind of a 350z orange with si wheels. cosmetic: body is straight, a little rust on the rear quarters(typical of eg hatches), fully functional sunroof, very clean. interior: black interior, 96 gsr leather seats(no rips, awesome condition), si guage cluster, alpine head unit, type r shift knob, all is in great shape. engine: jdm h22a, hasport motor mounts, act clutch, fidanza 8lb flywheel, 2.5 in piping to a es muffler(quiet), gsr ecu, new timing belt, new seals, this swap has been done properly from kaos tuning. this car runs very, very strong

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ nice, how much?

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks hella clean man! Whats that gonna cost you ???

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
6000 obo, i think i can talk him down. he needs to get rid of it because he bought another car so i am going to hop on this