H2d ???????

Ritoshi

5+ Year Member
I need help with this swap. Will the hasport motor mounts bolt on my civic with out any problems? my only concern is, will the motor and tranny fit in my engine bay

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Either you really suck at typing or are very lost

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, the motor will fit in your car. Im not sure with H2D but if you do an H2B swap you use B series mounts and everything, so I would think that you would use the D series mounts and such for an H2D swap. Not positive though. Look it up on Honda-tech, I know there is a thread about it there.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
their both the same mounts

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he wants to get in the VIP fun ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ so u return for bumped threads er what?

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Why would anyone do the h to d. The d series trans are terrible! H to b is where it's at

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would anyone do the h to d. The d series trans are terrible! H to b is where it's at
less expensive
tons of D series transmissions around
cheaper to build a custom d trans
low highway rpms/increased hwy mpg
things like that

JeffBel

Registered VIP
less expensive
tons of D series transmissions around
cheaper to build a custom d trans
low highway rpms/increased hwy mpg
things like that
But as a starting point, we both know what's stronger

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been considering this once I finish suspension. But my heart is set on a booste K24

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This retard keeps bumping old posts...
I dont know what bumping is im new to forums so retard...might not be the word..... and i was looking to see what info i could find for h2b or h2d for this kid because he wants to build his car but cant drive stick due to an injury so im looking up information to try and help him out on his quest to build an automatic civic...........................and wtf is vip..............im just using this site cause i have nothing better to do on this deployment.....only was lead here by CHILDS touch to the honda game....just saying

and by the way bisimoto makes a h2d kit

if anyone else is interested on helping this kid out with his auto build heres his thread

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=219927

chazla86

Banned
I dont know what bumping is im new to forums so retard...might not be the word..... and i was looking to see what info i could find for h2b or h2d for this kid because he wants to build his car but cant drive stick due to an injury so im looking up information to try and help him out on his quest to build an automatic civic...........................and wtf is vip..............im just using this site cause i have nothing better to do on this deployment.....only was lead here by CHILDS touch to the honda game....just saying

and by the way bisimoto makes a h2d kit

if anyone else is interested on helping this kid out with his auto build heres his thread

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=219927
Thank you I_GOT_BOOST i have looked around some but not enough evidently just got off work...... And thank you for serving our country...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2