haha no more avy

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how you guys think a mostly bare ass is work safe is f**king beyond me. it's ridiculous.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how you guys think a mostly bare ass is work safe is f**king beyond me. it's ridiculous.
im sure it is work safe in many places... mcdonalds, walmart tire center, pizza shop, etc... ;)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so you want someone to post a picture of a d**k for an avatar... or people f**king.. just because you find it ok does not mean its ok.. the site rules dictate that avatars and signatures must be work safe.. and in many instances that is not work safe..
I never said a bare ass isnt work safe. I just said that if someone at works get 'cought' looking at NWS material, its their own fault. I never said it wasent agianst the rules or anything of that nature.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never said a bare ass isnt work safe. I just said that if someone at works get 'cought' looking at NWS material, its their own fault. I never said it wasent agianst the rules or anything of that nature.
no you didnt.. but you did say something to the nature of if they are doing what they are supposed to be doing (work wise) they have nothing to worry about... and that is simply not true.. there are MANY office jobs were its perfectly ok to browse the internet while working as long as you do not view items that are nws.. it is OUR job as staff to make sure that NWS material stays confined to VIP;)