Handlebars o_0

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is gay, discuss.

BTW i know it says no name calling. but anyones who's anyone will get over it.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. How you been dawg?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ban him...

:oh:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He's a homo thats for sure

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
soo.. there was a black guy, a white guy, and a mexican guy. they were all best friends and was kickin it at the bar one night and said to themselves, "dam its f**king boring, what is there to do?" all the sudden, there was this smokin hot chick that came up to the bar top, and so the guys started talking to the girl. finds out, the girl is a high class hooker, she told the guys, "i charge $2000 a night, but since you guys are cool, ill make a deal with you." she then tells the 3 guys that if they can last 1 hour of hot steamy sex with her, she'll pay THEM, but if not, they'll owe her double. the 3 guys discussed this to themselves thinkin it cant be true, there must be a catch. so one of the guys was like, f**k it, lets do it anyways...

so the 3 friends and the hooker went to a hotel, booked a room and was upstairs. the girl was in the room and told one of the guys to come in, and NOBODY PEEK! the black guy said, "f**k this, i got the biggest d**k, im going first." he ran in, and him and the girl started having sex. he got her in the doggy style position, and BAM! all the sudden, the girl turns into the devil! the black guy, scared shitless, ran out the room. the 2 other guys looked at each other, and the white guy stepped forward and said, "dam did you see how he ran out? im goin next, this must be some good ass pussy!" he walked in. him and the girl was f**king and f**king and he finally got her in the doggy style position, BAM! next thing you know, the b***h turns into the devil! "OH s**t, its the f**king devil!" the white guy ran out. the mexican guy, kind of worried and nervous, said to hisself, "okay its my turn, im going to beat it up" he walked in. he was f**king her in the doggy style position, and BAM! all the sudden, the b***h turns into the devil. the mexican guy shocked, said, "O' DA LAY HOMES, SOME HANDLE BARSS!!!"

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whatever happened to that swapped 4door

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't think I've talked to him in over a year. :(

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha whats up peeps! the 4 door is good, still swapped, but its been sitting in the garage lately. have the turbo kit waiting for it, but just havent had time to actually get it running. and nofx, was that twoards me! yeah havent talked in ages! Anyways ill try to hang out here a bit more as time allows. Ya'll need a PHACM again right? except the M part is gone =(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
didn't he shower with your man?
No. His roommate knocked on the door of the bathroom when Jason and I were in the shower and so I had to unlock the door so he could get something from the bathroom IIRC. I think Jason was in the shower the whoel time though. Not sure if he saw Jason.
haha whats up peeps! the 4 door is good, still swapped, but its been sitting in the garage lately. have the turbo kit waiting for it, but just havent had time to actually get it running. and nofx, was that twoards me! yeah havent talked in ages! Anyways ill try to hang out here a bit more as time allows. Ya'll need a PHACM again right? except the M part is gone =(
Towards Handlebars, but I haven't talked to you in even longer I think.