Happy birthday LOWNSLOW!!!! Wooooo!!!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was wanting you to wait longer.......;)
I wouldn't wait longer, but I'll keep you under... Or on top... Preferrably on top longer... I'm going to STL this weekend, wassup girl?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't wait longer, but I'll keep you under... Or on top... Preferrably on top longer... I'm going to STL this weekend, wassup girl?
Haaayyyy! You should come this weekend. New heels and dress are already to go for the partying Sat. Heading to the piercing/tattoo shop in 30mins too. :cool:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haaayyyy! You should come this weekend. New heels and dress are already to go for the partying Sat. Heading to the piercing/tattoo shop in 30mins too. :cool:
It's going to be my first time out there in STL, you're going to have to show me around your pants ;)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's going to be my first time out there in STL, you're going to have to show me around your pants ;)
How about a dress instead? You MIGHT have to fight the BF for it though...he'll be back in town on Sunday.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clubcivic isn't home to the manliest of men anyway so the way you talk isn't out of place.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about a dress instead? You MIGHT have to fight the BF for it though...he'll be back in town on Sunday.
your bf?... :lol: I'll f**ken twist him up into a pretzel and eat you out doggy style from behind after I'm done f**king him up the ass! :cool:

:yummy:

Last edited by a moderator:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A dress? Sure, easy access :naughty:

Since I'll probably be sleeping at your place, in your bed, with you... I'll probably stay out until Sundee morning so you can make me breakfast in bed and head before I jump back on my flight in the afternoon; I'll fight your BF if he comes up. I'll body rock him luls. I'm kidding, I'm a nice guy... I'll probably just laugh haha! ;)

your bf?... :lol: I'll f**ken twist him up into a pretzel and eat you out doggy style from behind after I'm done f**king him up the ass! :cool:

:yummy:
Haha I knew Mexicans love doing that s**t!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
belated happy birthday kelly

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO I <3 you guys!

And thanks everyone...it got much better yesterday, and will be great tomorrow. If anyone wants to babysit me and my hangover Sunday, it's much appreciated.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I knew Mexicans love doing that s**t!
Whatever you f**king FAG!!!!! I've never heard of a "mexican lady boy".... only an "Asian lady boy"!!!!! How you like them apples?! :lol:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LMAO I <3 you guys!

And thanks everyone...it got much better yesterday, and will be great tomorrow. If anyone wants to babysit me and my hangover Sunday, it's much appreciated.
Don't forget you still got to make me breakfast Sundee morning, but no worries I'll be there to take care of that body at night ;)

Whatever you f**king FAG!!!!! I've never heard of a "mexican lady boy".... only an "Asian lady boy"!!!!! How you like them apples?! :lol:
Who's an Asian lady boy? Your wifey? LOL :bluelol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nice birthday thread, I was expecting MR. Aquateen too

And Snap Tony!!! hahahah

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't forget you still got to make me breakfast Sundee morning, but no worries I'll be there to take care of that body at night ;)

Who's an Asian lady boy? Your wifey? LOL :bluelol:
just because she has an oversized clit like your dad doesn't mean she's a man a*****e! :x

f**king katoey! :lol: