have fuel have spark... no run

SoDak

i'm working on a b16 swap into a 88 crx si i've got fuel, spark, and injector pulse, but it won't run with out spraying starter fluid in the intake. i can hear the fuel pump run and i know it's going through the filter, it's new, what more can i check?

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
i'm working on a b16 swap into a 88 crx si i've got fuel, spark, and injector pulse, but it won't run with out spraying starter fluid in the intake. i can hear the fuel pump run and i know it's going through the filter, it's new, what more can i check?

correct fuel pressure and dont overdue ether you will fry your pistons

haftahonda

5+ Year Member
noid

u need to make sure you have battery voltage supplied to the injectors, thats all from the pgm-fi relay and ecm..the ecm also grounds the injectors in pulses u can check that with a powered led test lite or noid lite...noid is the acronem for something smart that means basically injector pulse..u shuld be able to buy a noid lite at your favorite parts store for like five bucks and u just plug into the injector connector while cranking and it will flash if u have noid..good luck

SoDak

thanks for the help guys, i do have injector pulse. so i guess i'll be putting a fuel pump in when it warms up a little.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check timing it might be 180 off I've ha that problem before