having problem b18 swap tranny bracket on a 1989 hb.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I HAVE A problem b18 swap tranny bracket on a 1989 hb.

guys im having a big problem with my tranny mount.i purchase new motor mounts for the a b18 swap but im having problems with the tranny bracket.in the moment i was using a 93 integra bracket but it made my motor 20 degree of angle.so i went and got a honda civic 2000 si b16 bracket and it moved my motor forward.now it made my motor forward but the side mounts wont fit.can some one tell me what i have to do in this problem??if u have pics even better. ;)

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
guys im having a big problem with my tranny mount.i purchase new motor mounts for the a b18 swap but im having problems with the tranny bracket.in the moment i was using a 93 integra bracket but it made my motor 20 degree of angle.so i went and got a honda civic 2000 si b16 bracket and it moved my motor forward.now it made my motor forward but the side mounts wont fit.can some one tell me what i have to do in this problem??if u have pics even better. ;)
Question,Is the tranny cable or hydro? If its cable your need the 90-93 intgra rear mount. Also If your having trouble lining up the bolt for the rear mount, I strongly recommend take off the front cross-member.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shoemaker617 said:
Question,Is the tranny cable or hydro? If its cable your need the 90-93 intgra rear mount. Also If your having trouble lining up the bolt for the rear mount, I strongly recommend take off the front cross-member.
ITS CABLE

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats What I Have On A 90-93 Bracket

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
ITS CABLE
So you need to install the rear mount then put in the 90-93 integra rear bracket. And if you need alittle more play to line up the bolt that goes through the mount take off the front cross member.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a friend of mine trimmed the crossmember or sumthing like that.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
a friend of mine trimmed the crossmember or sumthing like that.
THE THING IS THAT,I WANT TO FIND A WAY WITHOUT HAVING TO CUT ANYTHING.BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE RIGHT NOW I CANT WORK ON MY CAR SO I HAVE TO TAKE IT TO A SHOP AND THEY SAID THAT I HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE MOTOR AND DO SOME CUTTING.THAT RIGHT THERE IS GOING TO COST ME THEY SAID FROM $750-$850.THATS ALOT OF MONEY THAT I COULD INVEST IN PERFORMANCE PARTS.SO PLEASE GUYS HELP WITH THIS ONE.IF I CANT FIX THE PROBLEM IM GOING TO HAVE TO SELL MY ED7.THATS GOING TO REALLY HURT :???:

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
THE THING IS THAT,I WANT TO FIND A WAY WITHOUT HAVING TO CUT ANYTHING.BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE RIGHT NOW I CANT WORK ON MY CAR SO I HAVE TO TAKE IT TO A SHOP AND THEY SAID THAT I HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE MOTOR AND DO SOME CUTTING.THAT RIGHT THERE IS GOING TO COST ME THEY SAID FROM $750-$850.THATS ALOT OF MONEY THAT I COULD INVEST IN PERFORMANCE PARTS.SO PLEASE GUYS HELP WITH THIS ONE.IF I CANT FIX THE PROBLEM IM GOING TO HAVE TO SELL MY ED7.THATS GOING TO REALLY HURT :???:
You dont need to trim anything. Go to that link i pm'd you.

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just remember you gotta bend the lip down right in front of the rear mount, slightly, not too much so the rear bracket can clear.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man in future reference....please turn caps lock off. it makes it sound like your pissed and all that and im not the one to tak to someone who is pissed