headers for a b16a in 4th gen

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, 4-1 gives better hp on the top end. 4-2-1 gives better hp on the mid and low end.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
Well, 4-1 gives better hp on the top end. 4-2-1 gives better hp on the mid and low end.
do i want better top end or mid and low end hp??

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It all depends on what YOU want I guess. If you feel that your car needs more low end torque then get the 4-2-1, but if you feel like you need more high end torque, then get the 4-1.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NoWayBack91Si said:
whats better? 4-2-1 or 4-1 on a b16a in our 4th gens?
I had tried my friends 4-1 on my b16 crx it didnt clear the crossmemeber. Then i bought a 4-2-1 and it kinda fit and sat on the crossmemeber, i Had to modify the crossmember with a hammer to get it to fit. O they were both DC sports bth way

4thgenman

5+ Year Member
B16 Headers

NoWayBack91Si said:
ProjectSi said:
http://www.hasport.com/Products/Headers.htm

It's like they were made just for your car.[/QUOTE

yea i was looking at those but i really would like stainless steel headers..the hasport ones look stainless in the picture but says ceramic coated

Look at my day3 pic in my sig. I have chrome headers on my B16A without having to mess with the front crossmember. It went in smoothly and connects to exisiting exhaust pipes underneath. Will look for the link to the company in my server archives as this item was purchased on ebay 1 year ago. They do look very nice. :D