headers

BabyFresco

5+ Year Member
I was looking at street racer. com and i saw they have kyo headers does anyone here know if they are good or not?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never heard of them...whats their price??

meanstreakcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldnt buy anything chrome. Or plated. Looks and sounds like those ss autochrome headers. Normally the welds arent very good.

If you looking to spend less money. just buy a good used one.

Kryten

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i went with a DC 4-2-1 1pc. ceramic setup over others that were much cheaper. not a single complaint so far. and had them on for 3 months now. id say just spend a little more and get a quality product instead of going cheap and regreting it later.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BabyFresco said:
I was looking at street racer. com and i saw they have kyo headers does anyone here know if they are good or not?
well, first of all, you are buying one header..........and try lookin around for a used DC sports header, 4-1 if u can(more top end power).........i have an ebay header which is workin good right now, fitment was perfect, only thing sucks is the color is all purply yellowish green or whatever, but i feel power down low, and got it for $.01...o yea and $45 shipping

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zoops said:
You might want to check out Megan Racing headers:

http://robearracing.com/pd_megan_racing_stainless_steel_header_civic.cfm

I believe they used to be a mostly Ebay brand, but lately more and more stores are carrying them. Maybe more people around here can vouch for them.
Agreed!!! i have heard nothing but great things about Megan Racing products..i found a rating in a car magazine. they say the quality is really good...just as good as dc sports and greddy. they may sound like a knock off brand and you may hear people saying that they are ebay peices of crap, but they really arent according to this article. they are just a new company and not well known yet.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also a couple of my friends have the megan headers and exhaust and love it.