Headlight Problem!

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright Ive got myself a lil problem...my drivers side headlight doesnt work unless I have the hi-beams on. I just got these silverstars about 4 months ago and this problem happened a few weeks ago. I checked the fuses and theres no problems. Anybody have any ideas to what else could be wrong? Thanks.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the low beam blew out. you will need to buy a new one. you can double check by looking at the bulb or you can check by switching the working bulb from your passanger and putting it on your driver side..

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car does the same thing even after replacing the bulds

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check to see if the low beam filament is burnt out.

If you bought yours from Sylvania and still have the reciept, they will replace for you a brand new pair.

1 outta 2 blew out after 10 months of usage. Sent those back and the new ones are on the way.

Last edited:

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my sylvanias did that like after a year they suck ass you just have to change the bulbs man

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man what a f**kin waste...Im not buyin them anymore. Im just gonna get me some black housing projectors. I had some chrome housing ones but didnt like em after a while and decided to just paint my stock ones black.