headlight/tailight tint

badeddieb18

5+ Year Member
does anyone have pics of a white 96-00 with headlight or tail light tint im debating if i should do it to my car thanks

Bro'sslowdx

It's mine now...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You shouldn't tint your headlights. You should paint the housings black. Should be a tut if you search. It looks really gooooood

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
tint the headlights yellow.. uber JDM yo

actually no, dont tint anything plz

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drive with your headlights off at nighttime.

Shaimus

the best
5+ Year Member
i just did this like a week ago on my 98 EX and im pretty excited for the way it turned out. i got a kit off eBay. cost me total of $15 shipped to my door and took about an hour to do. dude sent me directions and everything.

and after

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ i like that.^
but you can paint the housing black yourself.. and please whatever you do, if you buy new headlights/taillights DON'T GO CHROME!!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ i like that.^
but you can paint the housing black yourself.. and please whatever you do, if you buy new headlights/taillights DON'T GO CHROME!!
What's wrong with chrome? SiR headlights are chrome and I like them.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think she means for taillights. altezza tails make people punch babies

cksnah252

Mr.Spades4o1
5+ Year Member
i think she means for taillights. altezza tails make people punch babies
Damn I love these forums, you guys crack me up every single time when I'm reading the forums LOL!! Don't tint your tailight or headlights its not worth getting a ticket for em.

Shaimus

the best
5+ Year Member
Damn I love these forums, you guys crack me up every single time when I'm reading the forums LOL!! Don't tint your tailight or headlights its not worth getting a ticket for em.
i did mine and i have no problems with johnny law. but oregon isnt known for its strict automotive laws.

just do your homework

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as far as chrome lights go...look at the rice that drives around. i mean...it looks like they buy their heads/tails from walmart. i've seen so many cars around here ruined just because of the heads/tails & that will be their only mod. i'll head into town tomorrow and bring some pics on here show you. usually the people that have them on their cars are the ones that don't know what good taste is.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...i'll head into town tomorrow and bring some pics on here show you. usually the people that have them on their cars are the ones that don't know what good taste is.
lol plz dont

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol I kind of live near Mexico, imagine the things I see. :shock:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omfg. i saw some tacky ass tails today at the old taco bell i used to work at. the '97 civic they were on was pretty clean. everything was stock and in great condition. but the tails seriously made my chicken ranch taco salad want to make another appearance. i think the person the drives it works there. so i'll be sure to take some pics when i head back up there for everyone's amusement =]