heaten the tires

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
another "race" thread? why hasn't this idiot been banned yet?
Because we don't ban people for being stupid or racing, we ban people for breaking the rules.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no idea WTF you are saying..

people like you are the reason that I

1) got out of the Honda scene

2) do NOT like going to NY

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no idea WTF you are saying..

people like you are the reason that I

1) got out of the Honda scene

2) do NOT like going to NY
:lol:

the NY schooling system must have gone downhill in the past 10-15 years...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol just qot out to run the carr nd kidd in a rsx rolled up lol! he revd it iknew it topped aht 4k he pulled up first then on 280 caught his ass and passed him like he was standinq still LOL! D15B power!
What the f**k did you just say? Jesus f**king Christ...

As much as I want to slap so many kids these days for the way they dress, talk, and act, I am seriously 743918293984379128x more concerned with how parent's raise their children. Every time I go to the grocery store, or any store for that matter, and parent's have their little kids with them, they f**king baby the s**t out of them and give them everything they want and let them run rampant. Rarely do I see kids who are behaving and disciplined, if not behaving.

:lol:

the NY schooling system must have gone downhill in the past 10-15 years...
I grew up in a suburban town. None of that s**t was around when I was in school. I mean yeah you get the ghetto kids that talk like that but God...it's gotten worse!

TopStarRacing

AqqravatedAssualt
lol im just f**kinq around. people takinq it to seriously?! calm down its somethinq sorta made up to kill time and destract the mind but very well ill leave the form there are more forms out there

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol im just f**kinq around. people takinq it to seriously?! calm down its somethinq sorta made up to kill time and destract the mind but very well ill leave the form there are more forms out there
Your grammar and spelling sucks. Seriously... It's terrible.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but you have to see it from where we are....

you... 22 posts...just joined the forum...

havent quite gotten a handle of forums yet... still new here

US... been here a while.. site been here since 01.... MANY VETERAN posters in this thread... myself included...

we have seen THOUSANDS of people just like YOU.... come onto this site... and claim to race cars that we know cannot be beat by the equipment they tell us...

just like you... we KNOW that your D15B did not... and will never run down a K20 in an RSX.... i dont give a crap if your a better driver or not... fact of the matter is.... stock for stock there is just no way.

the RSX can be an automatic and it will still beat you...

now if you tell us that you have turboed your civic... with the D15B.... and all its Vtak mighty....

and say this RSX is just a base model 160HP K20... and it even is a 5 speed....

then just maybe this happened. it is possible..

but so far.. no evidence has come forward that this is... or was the case...

so therefore.

these people have the right to post accordingly based on the knowledge at hand..

and i agree with them... you look like an idiot engaging in a street race where the inevitable outcome is JAIL or DEATH.

so.... if your put off by the way these people handled this thread... dont be.. they are telling you like it is.. and believe me when they say it.... they dont give a f**k about your street racing.

:biz:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol im just f**kinq around. people are taking it too seriously?! calm down its something sort of made up to kill time and distract the mind, but very well ill leave the forum there are more forums out there
this is a Q q
this is a G g

baking racing shooting
the letter you are looking for is g G.. not Q q... I understand they look similar..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but you have to see it from where we are....

you... 22 posts...just joined the forum...

havent quite gotten a handle of forums yet... still new here

US... been here a while.. site been here since 01.... MANY VETERAN posters in this thread... myself included...

we have seen THOUSANDS of people just like YOU.... come onto this site... and claim to race cars that we know cannot be beat by the equipment they tell us...

just like you... we KNOW that your D15B did not... and will never run down a K20 in an RSX.... i dont give a crap if your a better driver or not... fact of the matter is.... stock for stock there is just no way.

the RSX can be an automatic and it will still beat you...

now if you tell us that you have turboed your civic... with the D15B.... and all its Vtak mighty....

and say this RSX is just a base model 160HP K20... and it even is a 5 speed....

then just maybe this happened. it is possible..

but so far.. no evidence has come forward that this is... or was the case...

so therefore.

these people have the right to post accordingly based on the knowledge at hand..

and i agree with them... you look like an idiot engaging in a street race where the inevitable outcome is JAIL or DEATH.

so.... if your put off by the way these people handled this thread... dont be.. they are telling you like it is.. and believe me when they say it.... they dont give a f**k about your street racing.

:biz:

+1 rep...

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Forums not forms

plastic can be molded into different forms

your keyboard is made of plastic and you use it to type on forums.

Every other forum will recieve you just like CC has... jus sew u no breh

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was probably a base, which still.. you'd lose. but im not gonna be a d**k because when i was 16 i did that same s**t when i got my first car so im not gonna give you too much grief. cut down on the ricer stories, he wasnt racing and you probably just did a ricer slow-by.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was probably a base, which still.. you'd lose. but im not gonna be a d**k because when i was 16 i did that same s**t when i got my first car so im not gonna give you too much grief. cut down on the ricer stories, he wasnt racing and you probably just did a ricer slow-by.
:word: and i hate when kids do ricer slow bys. i once did a pull with this kid with a stock eg coupe burning oil like crazy and we were off, and once i pulled on him and i thought i made myself clear i let off and changed lanes cause my exit was coming up. then he is still on it and flys by me. he then gets off the same exit as me and starts talking s**t thinking he won lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know my car is slow so I don't bother racing anyone. The only time I actually try to go against someone is when it's through the corners, because I want to see how my setup holds up. And 9 times out of 10, they either don't have the balls to take the corners fast, or their car can't handle it.

A few times I've been on the highway and I'm in a hurry so I'll be cruising along... Then I'll pass a kid who thinks I'm trying to race against everyone and he'll floor it and stay ahead of me. That's fine. I'm not trying to race him and like I said, I know my car is slow. My exit's coming up and it just so happens they take the same exit too. So I end up romping on the brakes because they pussy out on the off-ramp. Then when we get onto the road again, they'll floor it away. Anyone can mash a gas pedal and go fast in a straight line. It takes balls to drive crazy on turns. There have been times where I've hit a patch of gravel hugging the very inner of an on-ramp doing 70. My car starts fish-tailing and I lose control for a split second. It's scary but f**king FUN. I like watching the faces of people as I merge onto the highway going that fast. Most of them are scared lol. It's sad when you merge faster than they're going though, especially when the speed limit is 65.

Yeah, I'm a crazy driver. All my friend's don't like riding with me when I start to take corners fast :lol:.

Jersey8

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate that when your just cruising at a speed slightly faster then the limit and people think your trying to race them. even happens with familys in sedans or suv's. they have this "no civic is gonna pass me" mentality its f**kin stupid