Hello from England!!

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by lagelli
Surely the pic in ur name is of an Ek 95 -00 civc and EJ were 92- 95? Cuz mine is P reg'd and it's an EK4
Dugsta is correct, his is an EJ, the change over from EG to EK...

And lagelli, yours isn't an EK4, EK4's are VTi's....

Yours is EK something....

lagelli

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, ok cheers for clearing that up for me, i'm sort of new to model names, I just went and looked at my Vin plate and turns out mine is a EJ9 as well

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yay more people to talk to from england, how did u crash it doug, is it a write off?? if it was that would suck. A well nice astra hit the wall outside my house the other day flipped onto its roof slid along the ground like 10 feet then the guy gets out and just stand there looking at his car, was fawking hilarious, then today there was another crash outside my house where one of my friends hit a picasso in the side so hard it twisted the chassis. Im scared to park my car on the road outside my house now.

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hiya Zeo =) I was actually comming into the swindon Halfords to get some degreaser, and as I went up one of the car park isles some knob pulled out fast from behind a white transit, it was wet, and I just went straight into his right door, damage isnt too bad, cracked bumper and my hoods been bent ouf of line with the body, but other than that its ok, about £400 I've been quoted :| theres no way my insurance is paying for it though, I'm claiming from his, its not my fault the guy seems to like pulling out fast in front of moving vehicals =)

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i was in london, some drunk man went out of control into the bus lanes, and hit a 3 foot high cement pole, and it jumped it, and when it landed, the front bounced up, and landed on top of another pole. it was crazy.

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im from miami, but i just came back from there... my grandparents live in hampstead and my godfather lives near the westend..