Hello from England!!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
she likes brazil! hahahhaahah

i dunno too much about it all, her and her family toss around teams and player names and stuff, theyve said both united and arsenal, but i dunno what about them that they were talking about

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are on about "soccer"....lol

I support aresnal, have since i about 8 years old....

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahah. i know theyre talking about "soccer". i was just sayign that i dont know the teams very well or the players, so i usually dont know who/what they talking about when talkin bout football

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hiya =) thought I'd best post in here after my 'UK search' :D I'm from Swindon in Wiltshire, glad theres a few more people from the UK who use these boards =)

/me waves

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, you lucky bastards. i love them, i was there last march. its the coolest place on earth. when i was there, we were mostly in the town where they have that huge crazy mall, right off the highway. anyone kbnow where that is? i also drove the go karts at the local track right around there. im definetly moving to england to help out with my future carreer.

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe im not sure. but we stayed at a hotel kinda by an IKEA furniture store. and some drunk man, on th train, said somethin about this city having hot prostitutes

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha sounds like bristol then =), its weird, all you guys are american and I really want to go there, yet everyone who comes from america seems to love the uk and wanna come here =)

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the accents cool, but im hoping to race cars for a living, so it would be good to live over there b/c more races and stuff. and the go kart races are more competative in europe, and then i can get picked up by BAR Honda. that is my dream

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah, i went to maxpower live this year, i can see it being the same......just in london...lol.

Xmas is coming up soon, got to spend the money on the girl ain't i......*darn!*

ADZ

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha tell me bout it! yeah thats what i was thinking probaly going to be the same cars but no one really goes for the cars just the birds.

lagelli

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
'Lo all, I'm from a town just outside Cambridge

My town needs a huge jap cruise to show all the lil' girlz why stuff like Novas just aren't worth driving

Carlip

Got boost?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
team kamikaze? never heard of them.....

I was at weston wheels, maxpower live, japfest and jap performance day at the pod

lagelli

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Surely the pic in ur name is of an Ek 95 -00 civc and EJ were 92- 95? Cuz mine is P reg'd and it's an EK4

Dugsta

m0nkey ?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the picture 'in my name' is of homer simpson as a kid (afaik), however if your talking about the picture in my signature, then no, EJ9