Hello From the UK

Skifle

5+ Year Member
I have been a member on here from 2005 apparently, I must have signed up when I first got a Civic.

Firstly I apologise for totally forgetting I was on here. I am about to get my EJ6 repaired after the head gasket blew and leaving her standing for about 2 years. I was a member on a UK Honda Forum, which has, within the last couple of years, gone totally dead with absolutely no help of any kind. I then signed up on another Honda Forum based in the states, again with no help, a load of bull, and what seems to me, a HUGE intolerance/predjudice against foreigners.

I have flicked through a few threads on here and already I can tell you guys are a lot more knowledgeable than the other forums (and a lot more active!).

I have a feeling I will be asking a lot of questions on here, so I hope you guys can help me out, from my brief search through already, I can see the topics are much easier to follow, and all the right threads have been stickied.

Kudos guys!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site !

You will get probably all of your questions answered on here.. Post up some pictures of your car if you can !

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome!, I'm on a few other sites with different usernames and I like this civic one best.