HELLO IM NEW :) whats the best civic out there?

honda_

Just saying hello and to let everyone know i havent got a civic yet im buying one this week but by the end of the year i will defo have one of the faster civics on here! Question! whats the civic i want to be buying then? those who knows? i guesss this must be the best place to ask?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I see your a little cocky lol :p, but it depends on what you like, i love 96-98 coupes, nd 92-95 hatchbacks. Its a civic so if you take care of it it will take care of you.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
92-00 hatches

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
depends on what you want. If you're all about speed and handling 92-00 are the some of the lightest and best handling. 01-05 are meh, 06-11 are good especially since they're a bit more comfortable for everyday living due to sound deadening and technological advances but they're heavier. Just pick whichever one looks best cuz they're all about the same when it comes to modding em, just cost a bit more the newer they get, but if your gonna have one of the fastest I'm gonna assume cash isn't an issue for you.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome. :welcome:

Please remove your signature. There is no unauthorized business advertising allowed here.