HELP!! Civic exhaust on integra sedan

manvir11

Hey guys , i just signed up on this forum because i really need help for my exhaust! i have a 1996 acura integra SEDAN, and since no company makes exhausts for integra sedans other then the apexi noir which is 800 bucks.. people told me a 92 - 95 civic coupe/sedan catback would fit my car? so if anyone knows could you please help me .. i really want one already -.-

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I used to have a full GSR sedan exhaust on my 95 civic sedan, from GSR exhaust manifold all the way to muffler, and it fit like a charm. The exhaust from a civic sedan will definitely line up but it may be a bit too short to reach your cat. I don't know if the civic header and cat together are the same length as the integra one, but thats a pretty cheap fix at a muffler shop if it is a bit short

manvir11

yeah but i live in canada so im going to get taxed if i get it online, if i order it here its like 507 or something, and yeah i have its pretty good i like it, and the one in that link is that the same one i linked on the official website the pictures look different?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The one I linked is exactly the same as the one from ur link, both have part number 413-05-2000

manvir11

oh i guess just different picture's, i just wanna be 100 percent sure on this that it will fit my 1996 integra sedan se before i order it , because i wont be able to return it after eather lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Majority of the answers I am finding say the 92-95 coupe/sedan (NOT hatch) exhaust will work on integra sedans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manvir11

Thank's you guys are so much help, im probably going to order it soon maybe the skunk2 one , what other one's you guys know about that might be cheaper?

manvir11

thanks, what about the ones that say "1992-2000 Honda Civic 2/4 Door - Excluding Si" or something those fit to ? or only 92 - 95

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont trust those, the companies obviously dont know since 96-oo lx's need different exhausts and they're sedans etc

manvir11

i got that skunk2 catback but the muffler pipe is to long :l the stock one just goes a bit and bends down to the flange

CodeName_EJ6

ASE Certified Mechanic
Any muffler would fit. It just take some modification.. EG/DC share the the same chasiss. Of coruse it would fit as long as its not from a bubble. It woud be chapper if u just bought the muffler and and did the custom exhuast at a shop

manvir11

i already got the catback though , the pipe coming out of the back is longer then the stock im guessing it would fit the integra, the stock integra catback is designed differently , so hopefully it all workout