$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the only way they can check the year of the engine is the vin numba... your vin registers to a 00 civic si, so you're set bro!

good luck, and have fun!

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
the only way they can check the year of the engine is the vin numba... your vin registers to a 00 civic si, so you're set bro!

good luck, and have fun!

Thanks Todd.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'll have to cruise down there early next year with the gsr and the civic (the turbo D should be completed by my birthday 2-16) and give yah a run for your money :thumbs up

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
i'll have to cruise down there early next year with the gsr and the civic (the turbo D should be completed by my birthday 2-16) and give yah a run for your money :thumbs up

That sounds tite. Hopefully, Ill start to attend more NorCal meets.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[civic] said:
That sounds tite. Hopefully, Ill start to attend more NorCal meets.
ya for sure...you have missed the last couple ones, espcially the MR Meet...good luck with the swap, glad everything worked out

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm...from what i know as long as it's the same type of engine as before it should be okay...meaning the engine came from the same type of chasis and all....since it's the same motor it should pass smog.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
ya for sure...you have missed the last couple ones, espcially the MR Meet...good luck with the swap, glad everything worked out

Thanks..I hope to see myself attend a meet soon.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
c_diddy said:
hmm...from what i know as long as it's the same type of engine as before it should be okay...meaning the engine came from the same type of chasis and all....since it's the same motor it should pass smog.
It can be the same type, but the VIN registers as a previous year. Regardless, it has to be the same.