HELP!clutch? probles...help! im tired of replacing parts that dont fix the problem

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i need help with this one, so ive recently notice that when i shift in to a gear and press the throttle, my car will out-rev my drivetrain...meaning, that my car is reaching rpms of 4.5k-5k and bogging out before it really takes off, now ive replace the clutch, the master and slave cylinders, and the weirdest thing is that i am geting air into my clutch somehow with no leak....help, any ideas, a freind recommended replacing my flywheel, i have about 1-2mm play off the flywheel but dont know!!! HELP

B18c_SICoupe

5+ Year Member
there is a clutch adjustment un your clutch pedel and may help with your problem. and make sure you bleed the clutch system and get all the air out of the system then adjust it under your pedel

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is a clutch adjustment un your clutch pedel and may help with your problem. and make sure you bleed the clutch system and get all the air out of the system then adjust it under your pedel
You are very right sir!

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you thank you sir! im slappin on the gloves and jackin her up as soon as i sign off...ill keep ya posted on if it solves my problem