HELP ME CHOOSE A COLOR FOR A 07 Si

jesterme

5+ Year Member
Hi everyone!

I am looking for your feed back on this problem I am having.

I went into my Honda dealership last night and put a deposit down on a 2007 civic si, with skirting kit, plus fog lights. At first I had my mind set on Nighthawk Black Pearl and then the salesman said I should go with Taffeta White. So he sold me on the white...But now after resting on it I am so confused:???: , I know the Black will be harder to keep clean, but that doesn't matter. Also I will be getting the windows tinted.

Please help me choose a color.

Nighthawk Black Pearl or Taffeta White

THANKS EVERYONE:D

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'd go for white but that's just me

Quadrunner804

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
White FTW. I'm alittle biased because I love all cars in white, but around where I am I have really only seen black ones on the road, a silver one every once and awhile, but never have I seen white on the road.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
T/W for the MO FO win!! for one, ALOT easier to keep paint looking nice, & two looks hot w/ tinted window ;)

1105SI

5+ Year Member
I had a 2007 black SI with navi ordered. All my past cars were black. I found a 2007 white SI with navi and bought it. I got tired of waiting. I love the white. I dont think i will buy another black car. Get the white you wont regret it.

CatEyes

5+ Year Member
I've never been a fan of white cars, so I'd go with black. Just about everything looks good in black. It's classic. If I buy a Civic that's definitely the color I'm going for. But it's really up to you, and which color you prefer. Congrats on your purchase!

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
White!! or black!!

hahahah I like both

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
the one you like
x2

sounds like YOU wanted black but then you were persuaded to get white... from what I read, sounds like your herart lies with the NHBP

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Us telling you what color to get is not very much better than the salesman telling you what color to get.

And are you getting a coupe or sedan? Because I wouldn't get black or white on this model at all. If you want somethign dark, but want something that won't show scratches and swirls as much as the black, go with a dark metallic/pearl color (that isn't black).

So I'd suggest Fiji Blue Pearl or Galaxy Grey Metallic.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
T/W for the MO FO win!! for one, ALOT easier to keep paint looking nice, & two looks hot w/ tinted window ;)
coyboys fan? sweet!!!