Red doesn't show scratches well either.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
white FTW. trust me man, it'll grow on you.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Out of the two colors i would choose white but u should look at the fiji blue....its teh sex

.blazed_ej8

HiGH TiLL i DiE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nighthawk Black Pearl or Taffeta White ?

damn thats a hard question...they look sick in both colors...but i've seen so many black Si's around...go for the white..

jesterme

5+ Year Member
Okay most ppl say white. It is not that I can't make my own choice...but I haven't even seen an Si in black or white...I think white with the windows tinted lowered on bronze rims..with a nice set of Hid blubs will look clean and tight...So I will have to let white grow on me. I like black as well, it looks badass....but will show evey ding and scuff..The only thing I hate about the Si is the side mirrors. I think they are ulgy on the white just because it is two tone black and white.....do anyone know of aftermarket mirrors...or am I the only person that thinks the ppl at honda could of did a little something more?]

Thanks for everything

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the white with all the HFP options looks soooooo good

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jesterme said:
Okay most ppl say white. It is not that I can't make my own choice...but I haven't even seen an Si in black or white...I think white with the windows tinted lowered on bronze rims..with a nice set of Hid blubs will look clean and tight...So I will have to let white grow on me. I like black as well, it looks badass....but will show evey ding and scuff..The only thing I hate about the Si is the side mirrors. I think they are ulgy on the white just because it is two tone black and white.....do anyone know of aftermarket mirrors...or am I the only person that thinks the ppl at honda could of did a little something more?]

Thanks for everything
you can always get the OEM dx mirror..no power though im sure theres a way to just replace the back of the mirror though

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually i changed my mind, see if u can get it primered itll save u money and u can get it painted custom burnt orange or a dark dark gold color.....SEX ON THE BEACH (w/o sandy V)

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and no u cant replace jsut the back of the mirror unless u get new glass cus supposidly u have to break the glass to take it out to get to the backing... ?

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You let a salesman tell you what you should get? wtf dude?

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
personally i'd think the white would be pretty awesome.

LilJdmWannabe

CiViC uSeR
5+ Year Member
Taffeta White
i saw this hot chick drove a SI in Taffeta White...omg she look soo spanking hot..it look sexy with the underbody kit....

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the white is nice on it i was thinkin about white myself. How much was the deposit?