Help me pick new wheels!

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Alright so I'm debating some new rims for my hatch, but it's so hard to commit to any because there's so many good ones out there! Anyhow, I've narrowed it down to 15 inch gold or bronze, maaaybe silver, but that's what I currently have so I'd like something different. I've attached pictures of my top 3, let me know what you think. Throw in suggestions if you think they'd look totally rad on my car, but don't suggest gunmetal or black because that s**t's played out IMO. Oh and budget is around $400. Thanks :cool:

konig twilite

konig kaiten

konig lightspeed

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
If you can get the top konigs in silver that would be my first choise if not get the middle rims for they will look sexy lol

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Also a black or white set or Rota Slipstreams would look great! You do not want black but figured id throw that in there lol.
You should look at Rota's site they make some sexy rims, i rock the circuit 8's in bronze and they look great!
If you get silver or black pick up a set of heat treat lugs nuts. they are silver but has the bluish purple color in swirls on they they are veryyyy nice on silver cars lol

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
If you can get the top konigs in silver that would be my first choise if not get the middle rims for they will look sexy lol
Those top ones only come in gold, black, or white.
I definitely like the second ones. Only thing is, so many civics out there have them, or something really similar.

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
Also a black or white set or Rota Slipstreams would look great! You do not want black but figured id throw that in there lol.
You should look at Rota's site they make some sexy rims, i rock the circuit 8's in bronze and they look great!
If you get silver or black pick up a set of heat treat lugs nuts. they are silver but has the bluish purple color in swirls on they they are veryyyy nice on silver cars lol
Yeah I know which lugs you're talking about, they are nice haha but I'll probably end up with black lugs

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Ok the top ones in white!
Most silver civics go black so white is a change up and will still look sexy depending on the color of the trim on the car

Modest Throttle

Registered VIP
I'd have to clean white rims every day and all those angles on the top rims would make that twice as hard. Plus they have a red lip and centercap so it wouldn't flow with the rest of the car. Sorry I'm shooting down all your suggestions haha

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The Kaiten wheel looks really good, but there's a lot of other things I would consider, ride height, car color, and ultimately what look your going for. If you want an honest opinion you should post pics up of your car, then people can make a better judgment of how it will look.

I feel your pain on the played out black wheel thing, they only look good on certain colors and usually need a polished lip to pull it off.

I bought some "17 wheels in the beginning and ended up hating them because of the size and the lack of a good drop. The color was not what I imagined it was either.