10+ Year Member
If you like it get it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
satisfy yourself. you're gonna be driving it.

darkstormcr

5+ Year Member
yeah as they say above it's up to you.

in my opinion, I think the wheel design is ok but the blue lip is a bit bright for the car. maybe a gunmetal/gray colored wheel? or a set of clean j-mags? just me though...

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thnk youll be killin it in mia with those rims....just make sure you dont wanna change th color of your car, and hell are they at a local rim shop? my rim shop bolts up different rims on my car all the time to make sure i have ground clearance for my kit=) but like they all said......you have to like em, what if someone rides up hatin on your rims...would you defend them?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thnk youll be killin it in mia with those rims....just make sure you dont wanna change th color of your car, and hell are they at a local rim shop? my rim shop bolts up different rims on my car all the time to make sure i have ground clearance for my kit=) but like they all said......you have to like em, what if someone rides up hatin on your rims...would you defend them?
Why do you need different wheels to assure clearance for you body kit?

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
with different rims and tire combos, we run 14's with slicks on track days and 17's with lo pros on most other days....but they helped my pick which rims looked good with my kit and didnt drop or raise it toooo much

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IMO i think they will look wierd with your car the two different blues but if you painted your car white or black they would look sick just my two cents
but do what you want most of all