help please!!!

RonJ

Banned
im just a girl with not a lot of time. i have 2 young kids that keep me busy
I understand, but if you can't get help from a friend, then your options are very limited (=pay mechanic).

How can members here help you?

EK_GUY

Not a smart move asking strangers on a talk forum to come to your house to fix it! Hopefully you were just joking!!

Shortys94civic

Shortys94CvicEX
dude my 98 O2 went out the rear one, and it never died but it deffintly misfired,,i replaced it and it deffintly helped also,,plus my spark plugs i got off a another honda was bigger then when fit on mine, it pretty much melted..so i put oem plugs in..everything works, i got the new battery new O2 and plugs,,so do that and if its none of that then your problems have winded down to just a few more things wrong

99civicchic

yes i was joking. a lil scary to have someone you dont know come to ur house and look at ur car. they could steal parts off that they may need. not saying any of you would but there are people out there im sure would. im gonna buy a coil pack for it on the 1st and hopefully that will fix the problem. im gonna start there. plugs are cheap enough ill get those also. im gonna have my dad do it since the part is just right on top and not under the car and hard to get to. i truly thank all of you for ur help and will let u guys know what happened after we do that.

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member
My stock header is cracked and mine still runs. Aftermarket header just arrived in the mail and will be installed soon. .Are you getting fuel? Fuel filter a possibility?

RonJ

Banned
im gonna have my dad do it since the part is just right on top and not under the car and hard to get to.
Why not have your dad check for spark before replacing the coil? If there's bright white spark at all four plugs, just return the coil and focus the troubleshooting elsewhere. If there no spark, a bad coil is but one possible cause. Replacing parts at random can get mighty expensive.