Help with new ride..opinions..

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean.. I think the price is justified. Even if blue book says less.. think of how many bone stock, clean GSRs there are floating around in the country. Hardly any..

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean.. looks fresh, i say you snatch it or look for another si, stay in the em1 crew :o

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love EM1's. =)...but here they go for like 10500 to 12k ...

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, i know here too.. but just look on ebay or autotrader.com

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I say go for it. The seats arent the prettiest thing to look at but...thats not something to not get a car over. Price sounds g00d to me bro and it hasnt been touched. :thumbs up

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a perfect base car. hasnt been touched and low miles... Definatly worth it.

Do you really want a gsr though? WHy not upgrade to a rsx type s.. IMO i see the gsr as pretty much the same as your si...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
thats a perfect base car. hasnt been touched and low miles... Definatly worth it.

Do you really want a gsr though? WHy not upgrade to a rsx type s.. IMO i see the gsr as pretty much the same as your si...

I agree, use the insurance money and a upgrade. Type-s, s2000, somthing like that.

ryanM

wow, that gsr is hot, i LOVE the interior. never seen anything like it. if your looking for a huge upgrade from your Si then you might be dissappointed, but if you just want another good platform with the same potential then i would definitely go for it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Buy an older LS/RS/GS, put a little love in her, and a K20 for roughly the same price as that GSR

Just keep in mind, GSR's = theft magnet, just look at my black one :(

mhlcivicSi

5+ Year Member
dam i just got mines back from a wreck and total it also but i had to save it i couldnt let her go ...so ithey weld a whole new back end on...but anyways the gsr looks very clean and waiting to get built and broken into......the owners must of not know what she is capable of..haah

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to get a Type S or even s2k even better ..ha...but i would only have a bout $8k..since i still owed on the car...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Is it still in Hawaii though?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you kidding me, that thing is mint.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG! those are some hella ugly seats. :lol:

$8500 huh? :twisted: I'm going to put my stock parts back on, get a set of blades, and sell my GS-R for $6,000 then.

If my wife ever decides what the hell she wants. :evil: Until then the 'teggy is still mine

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh, his location said Hawaii.