Help!!!!!

petec920

5+ Year Member
Got My Baby Back

ok so its been 3 month and i got my car back from the cops with not courts no attornys or anything i deccided to forget about the car and just get a new one so i did... well 3 months later i got my baby back NAKED they called me and said come pick it up or its going to salvage so i went and got it back with no fenders doors hood or front bumper :( but i got it back... so i got all the parts and got power doors again for it and was wondering if anyone knew of a wiring diagram for the door harness because instead of runnin wireres through the door all bare i was going to tap into the harness i have both sides of it just dont know which wires are which ive been searchin for a while now and nothing to be found.... all i know is im happy i got my baby back but they got me for my MUGEN grill which im pissed about... but yeah any help on a diagram would be great thanks alot in advance

Ok heres my situation.. im new to this forum n dont know if this is where im posed to post this but here it goes... I got pulled over in Easton Twnshp lancaster pa n the cops took my car because there were no VIN stickers on the fenders or hood it has a 00 front end conversion and the fenders n hood were repainted or they are aftermarket parts n thats how i recieved the car when i traded... they said that they are stolen and are goin to take the parts off and i wont get them back with the car now ive done body shop work for 4 years and aftermarket parts dont come with them stickers and whenever we got junkyard parts norm took them off.. sorry also im from DE, now i was wondering if anyone else has ever had a problem with this or had their car seized in the are and if anyone had any advice but they let me go with no ticket sitation or anything just said call your ride and take off... if anyone can please help it would be GREAT its my first civic and i actualy love the car after swearin up and down i would never own one so i want it BACK ASAP cause im really missin it but thanks for ANY help from anyone :(

Last edited:

cpain

5+ Year Member
Haven't ever heard of this happening but its complete and utter bullshit dude... I'd try to fight it in court I fail to see how you were in the wrong...

00 Coupe EK3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haven't ever heard of this happening but its complete and utter bullshit dude... I'd try to fight it in court I fail to see how you were in the wrong...
:word:
I fail to see how a cop can just pull someone over not doing anything wrong just under suspicious cause. Thats bullshit and im thinking thats gotta be a invasion of private property unless they had a warrant which im sure they clearly didnt. Im with cpain, fight that s**t until days end man. And good luck with everything.
Welcome to the forum and sorry you couldn't join on a more happier note or had to deal with this bs.
Cops you gotta love em :roll:

petec920

5+ Year Member
ok i was thinkin it was all BS too but thanks for the welcome to the forum this is one of the best forums ive ever seen setup n userfriendly wise... but my boss at a bodyshop is talkin to his DE cop friend for me the only thing that was wrong on the car iforgot to mention was the tag wasnt for the car which i didnt know when i traded but they said it was a class3 felony n didnt arrest me so im guessin they knew they were in the wrong n jus wanted to harass me so id i get my WHOLE car back im thinkin od shovin it up their a** and takin em to court for harrassment and profilin cause im ina ivic ina high theft spot n im from DE....and in PA i needa dam court order to get my vehicle released to me

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I fail to see how a cop can just pull someone over not doing anything wrong just under suspicious cause. Thats bullshit and im thinking thats gotta be a invasion of private property unless they had a warrant which im sure they clearly didnt. Im with cpain, fight that s**t until days end man. And good luck with everything.
Welcome to the forum and sorry you couldn't join on a more happier note or had to deal with this bs.
It's not an invasion of private property because he was on public roads. Now if he was in his driveway PAST the cities empeasment then there would be a serious problem. But OP that is still really really really stupid and I hope everything works out in your favor. My best advice to you would be to seek out a lawyer and sue untill they have nothing but the clothes on their backs. :thumbup:

petec920

5+ Year Member
hey i thought bout it mixwell lol and yeah 4bangincivic thats the one problem idk if i can sue or not but im callin lawyers tomorrow the one lawyer i talked to said it would be 1500 just to have them file all the motions and all to get my car back but ima try n find another one, i just don wana pay 100 consultation fee or anything just to TALK to a lawyer but looks like i juust might have to

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i thought bout it mixwell lol and yeah 4bangincivic thats the one problem idk if i can sue or not but im callin lawyers tomorrow the one lawyer i talked to said it would be 1500 just to have them file all the motions and all to get my car back but ima try n find another one, i just don wana pay 100 consultation fee or anything just to TALK to a lawyer but looks like i juust might have to
That's bullshit. What you need to do is say, "Look, you want the money, and I want the money plus my car back. If you win this for me, then you'll see your money." They may not go for that, but that's what you gotta do to play the game!

petec920

5+ Year Member
he y im pretty good at playin games once i know how to play them lol thanks alot man you guys have actualy helped me alot but i KNOW i gotta be able to "harass" them somehow especially if i have a lawyer

matt2122

5+ Year Member
i would have probably gone nuckin futz on that cop, but then again i'm on Effexor so maybe not. That blows though man, hope you get it worked out

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what were you pulled over for originally ... the officer had to have a reason to do it... i'm guessing that when he ran the tag and it came back wrong that started it all... maybe the cops just like your car...

i work for a sheriff's office in south Ga and i've never heard of anything like this...

petec920

5+ Year Member
what were you pulled over for originally ... the officer had to have a reason to do it... i'm guessing that when he ran the tag and it came back wrong that started it all... maybe the cops just like your car...

i work for a sheriff's office in south Ga and i've never heard of anything like this...
i was originaly pulled over for followin too closely but wasnt givin a warning citation or anything but the ignition was busted so he started askin questions and i gave his correct answers cause the car was attempted to be stolen out of previous owners driveway but they ran EVERY number on the car they could find and NOTHING came back everything was legit except for tag

Finnish~Racer

The ONLY Finnish-Canadian
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude this is total jank! hes talking out of his butt bro. take that to court. if you love your car, which i'm vry sure you do (just like the rest of us), you'll do anything you can to get that whip back.

its total crap so fight it all the way,

and yeah,.....this forum is the pooh. so have fun! hahaha

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dont need a warrant if he gave them consent to search. He's pretty much f**ked in that term.

I'd still fight it though, hell i work at a body shop for a living and we have to pull the main vin sticker off in the front door jamb of cars often to put new rocker panels on and such.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lancaster area cops are gay. i used to live there. me and my friend got pulled over because they got a tip that a same colored car was involved in some other incident so they held us there until they could get more info from the dispatch ppl. then the cop said you know ur headlights and exhaust is illegal,(my friends car had hid's) we told him that the pa law's for this does not apply to my friends car cause it was out of state lol. cop got pissed. cops up there think they can do what they want.

just so you know if you take it to court, be prepared. some judges are a PITA.

on a side note. since when did fenders come with vin plates?

petec920

5+ Year Member
well fenders almost alway come from factory with a VIN with some exceptions but an aftermarket fender does NOT come with ANY numbers on it at all just an RDOT sticker... thanks man yeah ima talk to a public defender and see if they cant help me but when they said since your ina private parkin lot you have to have your car towed so i was like ok i got AAA no problem than all of a sudden im waitin for auto theft investigator to come out n they took it

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why not get a body shop to fabricate an invoice for the fenders and hood, then take that to court to prove you purchased them legally...

btw you got some a*****e cops in your town to take your car cuz there werent vin nums on the body panels :rolf:

petec920

5+ Year Member
well i was going to get a body shop to do an invoice for me but i told them i got the car like 2 or 3 days before they pulled me over but i might have them print one up for the guy who had the car before me so i can be like heres the invoice he had for them parts