Helpless Asian Man Attacked and Jumped By 7 Others Behind School

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jebus, they can't punch for s**t. My girlfriend hits harder than that.

WTF is with nigga this, nigga that during the whole thing? Not a single one is black? Their parents must be so proud!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CPS is totally f**ked up. As terrible as that video is, it's not uncommon. Last year there were 27 students killed from violent crimes in Chicago Public Schools just during the school year.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Finally saw the video...yea 6 kids are real tough when they're outnumbering a kid beating him on the ground. Eye for an eye. Take them one by one and beat them senseless on the ground.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I seen this last night... I felt bad for the kid... I mean come on, 7v1? It should've been 1v1 if any of them had something against the Asian.

I wish I could've jumped through my computer screen and help my fellow Asian out :(
:bluelol: me too brah.

I'd knock em all out and piss on em...

(Too soon?)
LOLOL :rolf:

By what you did, I done seen it dawg. :lol:

And don't hate on pink. It's the manliest f**king color alive.

I can understand not filing charges since they're stupid kids. But I hope their parents beat their f**king asses.

Jebus, they can't punch for s***. My girlfriend hits harder than that.

WTF is with nigga this, nigga that during the whole thing? Not a single one is black? Their parents must be so proud!
They lived near Chinatown. They're m4d ghett0. They probably listen to Eminem and pretend to beat box and rap along while wearing wife beaters, baggy sweat pants, and Timbalansss.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They have been charged, 6 of them as juveniles, 1 as an adult. The 6 charged as juveniles are at home with their parents and the other 1 is locked up in jail right now and will not be making his $100,000 bail.

Bridgeport is not a bad area. As bad as this video is, much worse things happen in Chicago Public Schools, this just happened to go viral. Last year there were 27 deaths to CPS students from violent crimes.