Here is the new car 99 Civic Hatch CX

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice you get to start fresh with the car. i wish i had a hatch, i regret not waiting to find one

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
So I put the new battery in. Went with the Duralast Gold. Hopefully that will stop the starting delay I had on cold days.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean ass interior, automatic...:thumbdown

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even has the spare tire with all the tools. Haha.

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
I know it is an automatic, and I'm not exited about that, but it is what I could find within my price range. My thought process was, I'd rather go with an automatic than go with something less clean that had already been modded. I will switch it over at some point, probably when I do an engine swap some time in the future.

emerican

Registered VIP
I agree with you man it is better to have something bone stock and really clean so at leats you know the motor hasnt been ghetto rigged and beat on and it looks good. Anything can be changed later on especially since your gonna swap another motor in anyway. I hate buying modded cars unless i know who did the work and even then i dont like it. Almost always seems to have problems because of badly done work.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with you man it is better to have something bone stock and really clean so at leats you know the motor hasnt been ghetto rigged and beat on and it looks good. Anything can be changed later on especially since your gonna swap another motor in anyway. I hate buying modded cars unless i know who did the work and even then i dont like it. Almost always seems to have problems because of badly done work.
I hear you on that one, mine didn't have really any thing modded to the engine except a shitty head job & some halo lights, oh & those nasty rims.

emerican

Registered VIP
The old rims where pretty bad dj lol.
I was lucky to find one compltly stock nothing done to it at all factory all the way down to the hubcaps and floormats lol.

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
So I picked up a new front bumper today to replace the cracked one the car came with. It has Password JDM yellow fog lights on it already, but it has no harness. It should be on the car as soon as I can get a harness for the fog lights.

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
So the Password JDM harness is like $50 with switch I'm looking at around $60. Should be able to order one tomorrow or the next day, I hope.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, its a very good harness i think. I like it atleast

dorcus

Old f**ker
5+ Year Member
I ordered the harness and switch today, also picked up a antenna block off plate from them as well. Yesterday I ordered a lip kit and new grill, so as soon as that all gets here I'll have a new bumper with lips and fogs.