Hey calling all civic owners (Turn Signal Harness)

Dont_Tri

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#1
Does anyone have one of these laying around I can possibly purchase off of you. I need it with the wires spliced for easy connect to my own turn signal harness. Thanks

 

j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2
are these notorious for going bad?? because my driver side signal doesn't work but the parking does
 


Dont_Tri

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#3
I know and I wanted to replace mine and I was sold a part with out wires and was told to go to radioshack and get connectors by the dealership.
 

Dont_Tri

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#4
Does anyone know atleast where I can find one with the wires spliced atleast?
 


postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#5
This is why I havent wired my halos because you have to take that thing apart... and im very nervous about this.
 

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#6
Dont_Tri said:
Does anyone know atleast where I can find one with the wires spliced atleast?
i will see if i can get some from the junkyard. what side?
 

DigitalShift

New Member
5+ Year Member
#7
What are you trying to do??

To wire sidemarkers up, tap into the black wire and the green wire.

That will give you a blink only application. (AKA The correct way)
 

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#8
j_fukin_t said:
are these notorious for going bad?? because my driver side signal doesn't work but the parking does
got a 99 here and all the lights are still good :what:. the headlight has been replaced but not the harness/bulb themselves
 

Dont_Tri

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#9
I just need the driver’s side. The one I had was ripped out and chewed up when I dynoed the car. The engine jumped forwarded and the dam tru time pullies from AEM are so dam big that the power steering pulley chewed up the wire and harness. I don't know how but this is what happened and with my luck I believe it.
 

Dont_Tri

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#10
Come on guys no one has one lying around or maybe does need the current one they have ? Is there anyone parting out there car is it crashed could I purchase it from you? I went to the junk yard by me numerous times and they never have a crashed civc there.
 

manu

New Member
5+ Year Member
#11
Dont_Tri said:
Come on guys no one has one lying around or maybe does need the current one they have ? Is there anyone parting out there car is it crashed could I purchase it from you? I went to the junk yard by me numerous times and they never have a crashed civc there.
so you have one with the white thing in it but no wire comming out of it? send it to me ill soder it and send it bak..lol i dont think its that hard... is it?
 

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#12
postal21 said:
This is why I havent wired my halos because you have to take that thing apart... and im very nervous about this.
I have mine hooked up with relays. I can turn them on, and headlights off.. or.. Everything on. lol.
 

Dont_Tri

New Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#13
No I went to the dealership and I was sold a turn signal with out the white thing I was told that is a part of the harness. I wouldn't mind sodering it but then what happens when the soder wears down do to heat and vibration I will have to remove the front bumper and the whole light assembley again and again. NY is know for its wonderful pot holes.
 

urchickwitme

New Member
5+ Year Member
#14
u know i got the same problem on my car..but its the passenger side and it wuznt when i dynoed it...it just stopped workn one day... i replaced the bulb and i even pulled up the contacts a little cuz the were pushed too far down and it still doesnt work....im look'n this weekend in a junk yard down in s. florida and if i find one ill get them both and ill contact u to send u it...
 
#16
DigitalShift said:
What are you trying to do??

To wire sidemarkers up, tap into the black wire and the green wire.

That will give you a blink only application. (AKA The correct way)
i tapped into the red and green for mine, so now they come on with the parking lights, and blink, and when the parking lights are on they blink opposite. i like this way better
 




VigLink badge