hey no 5th gen owner 240sx dash in a civic :-P

zigmon55

5+ Year Member
hey whats up i bought a 1993 civic ex for about 700 with a ls and it was striped and painted to s**t so i desided to rip it all out and i did while i was cleaning the floors and resparying them i went to pick up a tool cheast - when i went i seen that some kid had a 240sx dash siting there so he let me take it and i started playing with it tonight and i pretty much got the dash in but now its going to be fun wiring it all up :-D and im going to have all the heat and everything workin like the 240 if u want pics email me or im me turbodreamer587@aol.com tell me what u think crazy or posable?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post pics up

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a sticky in the newbie forum

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Silly noob, links are for kids :lol:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how does it fit with the door panels? ferio you beat me...damn you.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's definitely pretty creative, awesome idea. Hopefully it will turn out well when everything is put together. Good luck, I wouldnt want to take on that task.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTEC_Killar said:
how does it fit with the door panels? ferio you beat me...damn you.
haha, Sucka. lol jk ;)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i almost post it then i saw yours...i got you next time.

zigmon55

5+ Year Member
the best thing is going to be to wire it all up but i love that and its easy to me but with the door panals il just cut them off alittle or c what i can do it looks 100 times better then the stock one huh

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think that the center console and steering column is gonna be a b***h to line up and look good.. but yea, i like the look of the dash in there..

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like its doesnt reach to the floor board & doesnt fit against the window... Iono, it may just be me

zigmon55

5+ Year Member
yeah it dodnt hit the window yet but saying that i only took 2 minits and out it fits like that so i deffly can make it fit nice
il work on it tomerow for like a hour or 2 we will c - il update pics as they come