Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They look fine to me:what:

Thats how much my buddy's cost and they are working fine.

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Icky... Look how cheap looking the ballasts look! And the box says it all! Then again I paid 4 times that for mine. =/.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://onspire.com/Authentic_Fake.htm

Hmmmmm....

Just thought it curious that there was a jump in price from $41.99 to $280.00....

Hell, you can barely get Silverstars for $41.99. Can't get real PIAAs for that cheap.

I guess as long as they last as longer than Silverstars and don't catch my car on fire :what:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
check out the guys feedback...see if any has had any problems with the kits.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was actually doing just that. :lol:

Only 5 negative feedbacks in the last month, 4 of which appear to be people with 0 feedback themselves or people that leave a LOT of negative feedback.

One looks legit: forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2734944.phtml.

It appears that they do warranty the parts but you gotta' pay the shipping and send the entire kit back. :what:
It's not that unusual a practice with sellers but it's kind of a pain in the ass and expensive.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was actually doing just that. :lol:

Only 5 negative feedbacks in the last month, 4 of which appear to be people with 0 feedback themselves or people that leave a LOT of negative feedback.

One looks legit: forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2734944.phtml.

It appears that they do warranty the parts but you gotta' pay the shipping and send the entire kit back. :what:
It's not that unusual a practice with sellers but it's kind of a pain in the ass and expensive.
5 negative feedbacks in one month isn't good, and on top of that 8 are neutral :what:
you get what you pay for, but who knows maybe there sick

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5 negatives true but a lot of those that listed a negative have a lot of negative feedback themselves.
at least 2 out of the 5 had multiple negative feedbacks as buyers

As a seller, from time to time you are going to get a bad buyer :what:

The biggest problem I can see is that you have to pay full shipping to return a defective unit.

Looks like about 11 out of 323 had units that either didn't work or that they did not have the mechanical skill to make work.

It's $75.00....I don't know if it's worth the gamble yet....odds are in my favor so far.

It's still cheaper than PIAA Super Plasma GTX. But I know exactly what I'm getting with the PIAAs

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They will crap out in a couple of months.