HIDzzzz

proracer718

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My boy has some HIDs in his 93 ex coupe. He told me he'll sell them to me for $50 cause he sellin his car but would they fit in my car?? I have a 89 si hatch

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope wotn work, they hare for one bulb systems(high and low beams in one balb, 9004 bulbs manily) 4th gens use 9006 low beams and 9005 highs.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
nope wotn work, they hare for one bulb systems(high and low beams in one balb, 9004 bulbs manily) 4th gens use 9006 low beams and 9005 highs.
congratulations mister mini-mod.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do what?!, scweet, thanks! about teh HIDs, might work if you get teh JDM one bulb ones, i though of that today. like teh JDM SI (ZC) ones that have one bulb.

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im thinking of putting Audi HID's in my hatch. Only problem is I gotta mount the bulb in the housing straight.

shoemaker617

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
proracer718 said:
My boy has some HIDs in his 93 ex coupe. He told me he'll sell them to me for $50 cause he sellin his car but would they fit in my car?? I have a 89 si hatch
Ive seen many hatchs with HIDs, it can be done, it all matters how good you are at fabricatin stuff or how much $$ you wanna spend to get em done. Where I live the jus rip HIDs out of Audi A4's and put em in hondas. By they way those who are thinkin it, no I didnt get my Audi HIDs by stealing them. I work at an Audi dealership an whatever parts get leftover that i dont need, get thrown in the toolbox.