Hit a raccoon...

e DoGG 4 sHo

5+ Year Member
So I was driving home from school and all of a sudden a damn raccoon ran across the street but by the time I reached it I thought I would've passed it up while it waited for me to go first, but no... it continued going after pausing for a quick second and I believe I ran it over or clipped it. I continued driving and pulled over to find the inner lining (the plastic) was tore up and my tire was rubbing it. The raccoon only ripped the bottom of my bumper a bit, so nothing too severe. Does anybody know what this part is called? I'm going to yank it out tomorrow morning and get it replaced before it starts raining. Thanks.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Fender Liner? I hit a cat once, it was already dead and it was stuck under my car...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Fender Liner? I hit a cat once, it was already dead and it was stuck under my car...
ha .. my brother hit a bird once and it was stuck in the grille of his car for a week.. he just left it there and one day someone at school put a note on his car that read "Excuse me, there's a bird in your bumper"

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha sounds like that was a pretty epic week

i hit a skunk in my eclipse awhile back, it WAS alive before his face smashed into my lip.

cracked it :/

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes, i had a lip on my eclipse. when i hit said skunk, he busted his teeth on it..

gunny704

dude that sucks. Theres a possum that plays chicken with me on the road I live on. lol no lie. Ive dodged him 3 times now. one day im sure im gonna nail the bastard. lol

Skat3r_666

SinisterEJ1
I hit a cat doing about 50 in my car the day after I painted it, all I gotta say is there wasn't much left of the cat.